Arjun Tendulkar Wiki | Biography| Height| Age| Weight| Girlfriend| Bowling Speed| Records| IPL Team: Arjun Tendulkar is an Indian cricketer, he was born on 24th September 1999 in Mumbai, India. He is a Left-handed Batsman and bowls Left-Arm Fast. He is the son of the Former well-known Indian Cricketer Sachin Tendulkar. Arjun Tendulkar recently completed his schooling and he went to Dhirubhai Ambani International School.
Arjun started his cricket training when he was only 8 years old. He soon got a chance to play his first professional match as he got selected for the Under 13 Tournament. The match was held in 2010 in Pune and 22 January 2010 marks the date of his first match.
Arjun Tendulkar was named in the India Under-19 cricket team for the upcoming tour of Sri Lanka beginning in July 2018. The 18-year-old had garnered much praise in the Australian media as he took four wickets in as many overs at the Bradman Oval and scored a quick-fire 48 runs off 27 balls in the match.
Here is the full Bio(Wiki) of Arjun Tendulkar, his family/ mother/ father/ brother name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, interests/hobbies, school, coach, bowling speed/stats, records, his twitter, facebook, Instagram, earning /income/net worth, his real name, girlfriend, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth , IPL team and price. How tall is Arjun Tendulkar? His current original height is 5 feet 10 inches and Weight 60 KG.
Also Read: Washington Sundar Wiki, Bio and more
Arjun Tendulkar Bio Wiki
|Real Name||Arjun Tendulkar|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 60 kg
in Pounds- 132 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 36 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
|Debut||On 22 Jan 2010 Under-13 Tournament in Pune|
|Domestic/State Team||Khar Gymkhana, Mumbai|
|Date of Birth||24 September 1999|
|Age (as in 2017)||18 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|School||Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Sachin Tendulkar (Former Indian Cricketer)
Mother- Anjali Tendulkar, Doctor
Sister- Sara Tendulkar
|Favourite Cricketer||Sachin Tendulkar|
Arjun Tendulkar Social Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arjun Tendulkar Wiki
- He was born to Sachin Tendulkar and Anjali Tendulkar at the Breach Candy Hospital in Mumbai.
- His father, Sachin Tendulkar, is a Cricket Icon and is considered as the God of Cricket.
- He started his cricket training when he was only 8 years old.
- Arjun played his 1st match on 22 January 2010 at the Under-13 Tournament in Pune.
- He is also a good bowler and in November 2011, he took 8 wickets for 22 runs playing for Dhirubhai International Public School against Jamnabai Narsee School.
- In January 2011, he played his 1st National level match at the Cadence Trophy Tournament in Pune.
- In June 2012, he scored his 1st century while playing for Khar Gymkhana in an Under-14 match at the Cross Maidan against Goregaon Centre.
- Arjun also has a sibling and the name of his sister is Sara Tendulkar.
Subscribe us for latest updates related to Arjun Tendulkar!