Anant Ambani Wiki | Biography| Height| Age| Weight| Girlfriends| Net Worth| Family: Anant Ambani is the son of Mukesh Ambani, one of India’s leading business tycoon. He is the younger son of Mukesh Ambani, Chairman and Managing Director of RIL, and his wife Nita Ambani, Founder of Reliance Foundation. He was born on 10th April 1995 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Anant Ambani was fat earlier and he decided to reduce his weight. He worked hard to reduce his weight and he finally succeeded in reducing 108 kgs in just 18 months. He is in a relationship with Radhika Merchant.
Here is the full Bio(Wiki) of Anant Ambani, his family/ mother/ father/ brother/ sister’s name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, interests/hobbies, girlfriend, wife, school, his twitter, facebook, Instagram, earning /income/net worth, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth. How tall is Anant Ambani? His current original height is 5 feet 8 inches and Weight 70 KG.
Anant Ambani Bio
|Anant Mukesh Ambani
|in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|in Kilograms- 70 kg
in Pounds- 154 lbs
|- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
|Date of Birth
|10 April 1995
|Age (as in 2018)
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai
|Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island
|Father- Mukesh Ambani
Mother- Nita Ambani
Sister- Isha Ambani (Elder)
Brother- Akash Ambani (Elder)
|Vaishya (Gujarati Modh Bania)
|Shah Rukh Khan
|Net Worth (as in 2018
|$40.1 billion (₹2,60,622 crore)
Note: this net worth is of his father, Mukesh Ambani
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anant Ambani
- Anant Ambani completed his schooling from Dhirubhai Ambani International School in Mumbai and he later went to Brown University in Rhode Island to pursue graduation.
- He is a big foodie and loves Gujarati food.
- Doctors advised him to lose weight and hence he took up training for weight loss. The results were amazing and he managed to lose 108 Kg in just 18 months. From an obese kid to a fit man, his journey had been challenging yet awarding. It is known that he followed a strict diet to lose weight and in addition to this, he used to run 21 Km every day. This helped him in burning the stored fats and being a fit man he is today.
- It is also known that Anant is a fan of sports like cricket and he is also a follower of Lord Balaji. He is often seen in IPL while cheering the cricket team owned by his father.
- Anant’s father, Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani, is an Indian business magnate. He is the Chairman, Managing Director and largest shareholder of Reliance Industries Limited (RIL). RIL features in the Fortune Global 500 and is India’s second most valuable company by market value. Mukesh Ambani has held the title of India’s richest person on the Forbes list for ten years.
Subscribe us for latest updates related to Anant Ambani!