Tejasvi Surya Wiki, Biography, Height, Age, Wife, Caste, Family: Tejasvi Surya is an Indian politician, who became a Member of the Lok Sabha from the Bangalore South Constituency in the 2019 Lok Sabha Elections. He is the youngest candidate of Bharatiya Janata Party, a 28-year-old lawyer and vice-president of the Karnataka BJP Yuva Morcha.
Tejasvi Surya Career
Tejasvi Surya is a lawyer-turned-politician. He is a practising lawyer in the Karnataka High Court. He is working as an associate in a law firm named Haranahalli Law Partners in Bangalore. He was the secretary of ABVP (Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad) until 2016. He then became the general secretary of the Karnataka unit of BJYM (Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha), the youth wing of BJP, in 2016. He contested the 2019 Lok Sabha Elections from the Bangalore South Constituency and won by 7,39,229 votes.
Here is the full Bio(Wiki) of Tejasvi Surya, his family/ mother/ father/ brother/ sister’s name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, girlfriends, interests/hobbies, school, college, ethnicity, nationality, marriage pictures, Wife name, and pictures. eyes color, hair color, high school, pictures, pics 2020. 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, body figure, home address, phone number, email id, cars, university, spouse, his twitter, facebook, Instagram, earning /income/net worth, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth. How tall is Tejasvi Surya? His current original height is 5 feet 9 inches and Weight is 64 KG.
Tejasvi Surya Bio
|Full Name||Lakya Suryanarayana Tejasvi|
|Profession(s)||Politician and Lawyer|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 175 cm
in meters– 1.75 m
in feet inches– 5’ 9”
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Political Journey||• During his college days, he was an active member of Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) and served as a secretary of ABVP till 2016.
• In 2016, he became the General Secretary of Karnataka Unit of Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM).
• In the 2019 General Elections, he defeated B. K. Hariprasad of the Indian National Congress (INC) by a margin of more than 3 lakh votes and got elected to the 17th Lok Sabha from Bangalore South constituency.
|Awards||National Bal Shree (2002)|
|Date of Birth||16 November 1990|
|Age (as in 2019)||29 Years|
|Birthplace||Chikkamagaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Hometown||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|School||Sri Kumaran Children Home, Bangalore, India|
|Colleges||• National College Jayanagar, Bangalore, India
• Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies, Bangalore, India
|Controversies||• In June 2014, he made a tweet in which he said: “With the exception of women’s reservation in Parliament, Modi government agenda is inspiring. Dread the day when women’s reservation becomes reality.” He was later labelled misogynist for this tweet.
• In 2017, Surya was one of the organizers of the controversial ‘Mangalore Chalo’ rally in which BJP workers from across Karnataka rode bikes to Mangalore to protest the killing of RSS workers in Dakshina Kannada district.
• In another tweet on 21 March 2019, he said that upcoming 2019 Lok Sabha elections are a test of common man’s patriotism and labelled those persons who voted for Modi as nationalists and those who didn’t as anti-nationalists and anti-India people.
• He reportedly said that the ideology of the two mainstream left parties in India; CPI(M) and CPI – was “anti-national.”
|Parents||Father– L. A. Suryanarayana (joint commissioner of excise)
Mother– Rama Suryanarayana
|Food(s)||Pani Puri, Idli Sambhar, Vada Pav|
|TV Show(s)||Mr. Bean, Prison Break, How I Met Your Mother|
|Musician(s)||Mahesh Raghvan, Vidya Rangarajan|
|Author(s)||Sidney Sheldon, Jeffrey Archer, Swami Vivekananda, Mahatma Gandhi, Jawaharlal Nehru, Robin Sharma|
|Bike Collection||Royal Enfield Himalayan|
Tejasvi Surya Social Profiles
Subscribe us for latest updates related to Tejasvi Surya!