Mohan Bhagwat Wiki | Biography| Height| Age| Wife| Daughter| Net Worth| Caste| Family: Mohan Bhagwat is an Indian Politician, who is currently the chief of ‘Rashtriya Swayansevak Sangh (RSS)’. He was born on 11 September 1950 in Chandrapur, Maharashtra, India. Mohan Bhagwat’s father, Madhukar Rao Bhagwat served as the Karyanahak, a secretary in the RSS and later was promoted as the Prant Pracharak, a divisional promoter for Gujarat. Mohan Bhagwat is one of the very few people to have Z+ security in the country.
Bhagwat completed his schooling from Lokmanya Tilak Vidyalaya. Inspired by freedom fighters like Lokmanya Tilak and Bhagat Singh, Bhagwat always wanted to serve his country in one way or the other. His family being staunch supporters of RSS, Bhagwat too paved himself a way into the gates of the Hindu nationalist organization. He completed his BSc from the Janata College in Chandrapur. He completed his graduation in Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry from Government Veterinary College, Nagpur. Later on, he enrolled himself in a Post Graduate degree in Veterinary Sciences. However, the urge to join RSS was bigger than anything for the young Bhagwat. He dropped out of his postgraduate course to become a Pracharak (full-time promoter/worker) of the RSS.
Bhagwat has done anything and everything for RSS. During the period of emergency, he worked underground. His work during the emergency made him a responsible worker of the RSS. He became Pracharak of Akola in Maharashtra in 1977. Bhagwat went on to become Akhil Bharatiya Sharirik Pramukh, India from 1991 to 1999. In 2000, Rajendra Singh and H. V. Sheshadri decided to step down as RSS Chief and General Secretary respectively due to poor health paving a way for K. S. Sudarshan and Mohan Bhagwat. Sudarshan was nominated as the new chief and Mohan Bhagwat became Sarkaryavaha (General Secretary). Mohan Bhagwat was appointed as the Sarsanghchalak (Chief Executive) of the RSS on 21 March 2009 when Sudarshan stepped down, becoming one of the youngest chiefs of the RSS.
Here is the full Bio(Wiki) of Mohan Bhagwat, his family/ mother/ father/ brother/ sister/ son/ daughter’s name, age, height in feet, weight, cases, interests/hobbies, wife, school, his twitter, facebook, Instagram, earning /income/net worth, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth. How tall is Mohan Bhagwat? His current original height is 5 feet 8 inches and Weight 72 KG.
Mohan Bhagwat Bio Wiki
|Real Name||Mohan Madhukar Bhagawat|
|Profession||Sarsanghchalak (Chief of RSS)|
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms- 72 kg
in Pounds- 158 lbs
|Date of Birth||11 September 1950|
|Age (as in 2017)||67 Years|
|Birth Place||Chandrapur, Maharashtra|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|School||Lokmanya Tilak Vidyalaya, Chandrapur, Maharashtra|
|College||Janata College, Chandrapur
Government Veterinary College, Nagpur
|Family||Father- Madhukar Rao Bhagwat
Mother- Not Known
|Hobbies||Watching English films on Science and Fiction|
|Controversies||• In January 2013, Bhagwat's comment sparked the controversy when he said: "women should be just housewives and husbands should be the breadwinners".
• In August 2016, Bhagwat's comment on Hindu Population rise created controversy when he said "Which law says that the population of Hindus should not rise? There is nothing like that. What is stopping them when the population of others is rising? The issue is not related to the system. It is because the social environment is like this".
• Mohan Bhagwat once said that "People of America are called American, people of Germany called German, people of England are called English so people of India must be Hindu, Everyone in India is Hindu."
• Mohan once commented on Mother Teresa service that conversion to Christianism was the main reason behind Teresa's service in India.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mohan Bhagwat Wiki
- Mohan Bhagwat is the eldest son of his parents and has two younger brothers and a sister.
- Mohan was made ‘Akhil Bharatiya Sharirik Pramukh,’ (in-charge of physical training) for India, 1991 to 1999. Mohan was further promoted as ‘Akhil Bharatiya Pracharak Pramukh,’ (in-charge of RSS volunteers working full-time for India).
- In 2009, he became the RSS chief, youngest leaders to head the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh after Dr. K. B. Hedgewar and M.S.Golwalkar.
- In the recent past, there have been a few controversial statements made by him related to the role of women in society.
- He is one of the very few people to have Z+ security in the country.
Subscribe us for latest updates related to Mohan Bhagwat!