Anthony Bourdain Wiki| Biography| Height| Age| Weight| Wife| Cause OF Death| Net Worth| Family: Anthony Bourdain is a famous American chef, writer and a TV star. He was born on June 25, 1956, in New York, USA. anthony Bourdain net worth
Anthony died at the age of 61 after he reportedly committed suicide by hanging himself inside his hotel room in France on Friday. The celebrity chef and TV personality was working on an upcoming episode of his CNN series “Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown” in France. Bourdain had authored several best-selling foods, fiction and non-fiction books. Anthony Bourdain net worth
His father, Pierre Bourdain, was an executive producer in the music industry and his mother Gladys worked in The New York Times. Although his father’s family are Catholics and the mothers are Jewish, he was raised in a non-religious environment. Anthony Bourdain net worth
His ancestors emigrated from France in the World War I, and that is the reason his father speaks French and why Anthony spent a big part of his summer holidays in France. They often went there on vacations where he fell in love with France and its cuisine. France is a big inspiration for Anthony because he has a special bond with it.
His love for food was born during his trip to France with his parents while he was a young boy. He tried his first oysters from a fisherman there and he was enchanted by the taste. That is how he found out that food can be very delightful and began to cook at home. His love for food only grew from that point on and he started to get involved in various shapes of culinary adventures. Anthony Bourdain net worth
He went to Dwight-Englewood School and graduated in 1973. He enrolled in a famous private college, Vassar, but after two years where he dropped out, unsatisfied by it. He said he felt restrained by the things he loved and that he didn’t have time to live his hobbies. Anthony Bourdain net worth
During his time at Vassar, he started working in Massachuserrs’ seafood restaurant, earning money and waking up the cook inside him. This confirmed his decision to pursue that career. He enrolled at the Culinary Institute of America in NY and graduated in 1978. He said that he finally felt like he was doing something he loves because he felt happy and fulfilled. Anthony Bourdain net worth
Here is the full Bio(Wiki) of Anthony Bourdain, his family/ mother/ father/ brother/ sister’s name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, girlfriends, interests/hobbies, school, his twitter, facebook, Instagram, earning /income/net worth, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth. How tall is Anthony Bourdain? Her current original height is 6 feet 4 inches and Weight 80 KG. anthony Bourdain net worth
Anthony Bourdain Bio
- Real Name: Anthony Michael Bourdain Net Worth
- Popular Name: Anthony Bourdain
- Nicknames: Anthony
- Where born: New York, USA
- Day born: 22 June 1999
- Age: 61 years (As in 2018)
- Height: 6’4”
- Weight: 80 kg
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Debut: A Cook’s Tour (TV series 2002)
- Father: Pierre Bourdain
- Mother: Gladys Bourdain
- Brother: Christopher Bourdain
Nancy Putkoski (1985-2005)Ottavia Busia (2007-2016)
- Son: N/A
- Daughter: Ariane Bourdain
- Nationality: American
- Sun Sign: Cancer
- Schools Attended: Dwight-Englewood School, Englewood, New Jersey
- Occupation: Celebrity Chef
- Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Not Known
- Anthony Bourdain Net Worth: $16 million
Anthony Bourdain Social Profiles
Also Read: Shruti Sinha Wiki, Bio, and More
Some Less Known Facts About Anthony Bourdain Net Worth
- He grew up in Leonia, a New Jersey suburb. His childhood was very dynamic and his family moved a lot so he developed a passion for traveling and getting to know various cultures from the young age. Anthony Bourdain net worth
- He worked at many restaurants in New York, such as “Sullivan’s” and “Supper Club”.
- His first writing experience was when he wrote articles for The New Yorker. After an article “Don’t Eat Before Reading This” he woke up people’s interest in cooking.
- Bourdain and high school girlfriend Nancy Putkoski married in the 1980s, and remained together for 20 years. Bourdain’s extensive travels were cited as the reason for the split.
- While vacationing in France as a child, Bourdain ate his first oyster on a fisherman’s boat. He claims in Kitchen Confidential that this experience kindled his love for food.
- Bourdain made his television debut as a guest on an episode of Mario Batali’s Molto Mario, sitting with two other guests to the side of Batali. Even though the guests were encouraged to chat with Batali, Bourdain didn’t say a single word.
- Bourdain was enjoying success as host of Food Network’s A Cook’s Tour, and wanted to travel to Spain in order to spend an episode highlighting the works of elBulli’s head chef, Ferran Adrià. The network refused, citing budgetary concerns and higher ratings for domestic shows, so Bourdain left the network and his producers formed their own production company, Zero Point Zero Productions, who filmed it anyway. It became the pilot for his most successful show, No Reservations.
Subscribe us for latest updates related to Anthony Bourdain!