Riyan Parag Wiki | Biography| Height| Age| IPL| Girlfriend| Caste| Family: Riyan Parag is an Indian cricketer. He was born on November 10, 2001, in Guwahati, Assam, India. He plays for Assam in Indian domestic cricket. He is a right-handed batsman and right-arm leg break bowler. He is playing for Rajasthan Royals in the IPL 2019.
Here is the full Bio(Wiki) of Riyan Parag, his family/ mother/ father/ brother name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, interests/hobbies, school, coach, bowling speed/stats, his twitter, facebook, Instagram, earning /income/net worth, his real name, girlfriend, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth , IPL team and price. How tall is Riyan Parag? His current original height is 6 feet 0 inches and Weight 70 KG.
Also Read: Washington Sundar Wiki, Bio and more
Riyan Parag Bio
|Real Name||Riyan Parag|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet inches- 6’ 0”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 70 kg
in Pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 40 inches
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|International Debut||India U19 Test– 23 July 2017 against England at Chesterfield, England
India U19 ODI– 14 November 2017 against Bangladesh at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Jersey Number||#3 (India U-19)|
|Records (main ones)||In 2017, he became the second fastest half-century scorer in 33 balls in the Youth Test Cricket. Ahead of him is Virat Kohli who made the fastest half-century in 32 balls.|
|Career Turning Point||After when he scored 207 runs against England in the two matches in his debut Under-19 Youth Test series, he got an opportunity to play in the Youth ODI for the 2018 Under-19 Cricket World Cup.|
|Date of Birth||10 November 2001|
|Age (as in 2019)||17 Years|
|Birth Place||Guwahati, Assam, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Guwahati, Assam, India|
|School||South Point School, Guwahati|
|Educational Qualification||Pursuing 11th standard|
|Family||Father– Parag Das (Former state-level cricketer)
Mother– Mithoo Barooah Das (Swimmer)
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
Riyan Parag Social Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Riyan Parag
- Riyan Parag hails from a sports family background as his father is a former Assam Ranji cricket player and his mother is a national record holder swimmer.
- He started playing cricket at a very young age and was the part of the Assam Under-16 cricket team when he was 12.
- In 2017, he made his T20 debut against Jharkhand in Kolkata as an opening batsman.
- In July 2017, he got selected in the Under-19 cricket team and played his first match against England in the Youth Test and scored half-centuries (68 & 50) in both innings.
- In November 2017, he played his Under-19 Youth ODI debut match against Bangladesh. In the same month, he played his first-class debut against Hyderabad in the 2017-2018 Ranji Trophy in which he picked 2 wickets.
- In December 2017, he has been selected for the 2018 Under-19 Cricket World Cup.
- Earlier, he was fat. He reduced weight when he went on the Ketogenic diet for almost one and half year.
Stay tuned for latest updates related to Riyan Parag!