Craig Turner Wiki (Tina Turner’s Son)| Biography| Age| Height| Wife| Son| Cause of Death| Net Worth| Family: Craig Turner is an American real estate professional. He was born on 29 August 1958 in the United States of America. He was the eldest son of the Legendary American singer Tina Turner. Craig was born when the singer was 18-years-old before she married Ike Turner. His biological father was a saxophonist named Raymond Hill who was actually part of Ike’s Kings of Rhythm band. Once Tina married Ike, he adopted Craig and raised him as his own. Craig Turner, Tina Turner’s Son Wiki Bio Age
Craig Turner has died by suicide on 3rd July 2018 at the age of 59. Craig was pronounced dead at 12:38 p.m. after being found dead in his Studio City, California, home from a self-inflicted gunshot wound on Tuesday. Craig Turner, Tina Turner’s Son Wiki Bio Age
Here is the full Bio(Wiki) of Craig Turner, Tina Turner’s Son, his family/ mother/ father/ brother/ sister/ daughter’s name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, girlfriends, interests/hobbies, school, cause of death, hospital, real name, college, university, pictures 2018, girlfriend, his twitter, facebook, Instagram, earning /income/net worth 2018, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth. How tall is Craig Turner? His current original height is 5 feet10 inches and Weight 75 KG.
Craig Turner Bio
|Full Name||Craig Turner|
|Profession||Real estate professional|
|Age||59 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1st November 1968|
|Birthplace/Hometown||United States of America|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Not Known|
|Current Location||Studio City, California, United States|
|Famous for||Eldest son of the legendary singer Tina Turner|
|Height in Centimeters||177 cm|
|Height in meters||1.77 meters|
|Height in Feet/Inches||5 Feet 10 Inches|
|Weight in Kilograms||75 Kg|
|Weight in Pounds||169 Pounds|
|Biceps Size||14 inches|
|Father Name||Raymond Hill|
|Mother Name||Tina Turner|
|Brother Name||Ronnie Turner, Michael and Ike Turner Jr.|
|Any Famous Relatives||Aillene Bullock|
|Girlfriend Name||Not Known|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Not known|
|Children (Son)||Not Known|
|College/ University||Santa Monica College|
|Favorite Actor||Tom Cruise|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Food||Chinese Food|
|Hobbies||Reading Books and Gardening|
|Net Asset||$300,000 US dollars approximately (As of 2018)|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Address||Not Known|
|Mobile Number||Not Known|
|Email Address||Will update soon|
Craig Turner Social Profiles Wiki Bio Net Worth
Some Less Known Facts About Craig Turner
- Craig worked as a real estate agent in California.
- Craig is the son of Tina — who was just 18 when she gave birth to him — and saxophonist Raymond Hill, who performed with Ike Turner’s band Kings of Rhythm. Craig was adopted by Ike after he and Tina married in 1962.
- He was part of some elite organizations for his line of work, including The National Organization of Realtors as well as The California Association of Realtors.
- His stepfather Ike’s alleged abuse to his mother, Tina, took a toll on him.
- Craig’s half-brother is Tina and Ike’s son, Ronnie Turner, 57, who is a musician and performed with his parents in the past. Tina also adopted two of Ike’s sons, Michael and Ike Turner Jr. who she raised with Craig and Ronnie. Craig Turner, Tina Turner’s Son Wiki Bio Age
Subscribe us for latest updates related to Craig Turner!
Our healing wishes go out to all those affected by Craig’s sad passing. If you or someone you know is in emotional distress or considering suicide, please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Craig Turner, Tina Turner’s Son Wiki Bio Age