Kate Spade Wiki| Biography| Height| Age| Weight| Cause of Death| Husband| Net Worth| Family: Kate Spade was an American fashion designer became famous for launching a successful line of handbags in the 1990s. She was born on December 24, 1962, in Kansas City, Missouri. Her real name was Katherine Noel Frances Valentine Brosnahan and she was professionally known as Kate Spade. She is sister-in-law to Hollywood actor David Spade.wiki
In 1985, after earning a degree in journalism, she went to work for Mademoiselle magazine in New York City. She would spend five years at Mademoiselle, eventually becoming a senior fashion editor and head of accessories, before leaving in 1991 to put her creative energy toward designing her own line. Kate Spade put her knowledge and interest in accessories to work, launching her own brand of handbags in 1993 and opening a small boutique in the SoHo neighborhood of Manhattan soon after. Her handbags were distinctive for their modern, sleek look, pops of color and utilitarian shapes.
She was the namesake and former co-owner of the designer brand Kate Spade New York. In 2006, she sold the last of her shares in the company. In 2016, she and her partners officially launched a new fashion brand called Frances Valentine. Kate Spade Wiki
Who was Kate Spade’s husband? His name is Andy Spade, and they had been married since 2004. She and Andy met while attending Arizona State University and working at a clothing store. Together, they launched Kate Spade Handbags in 1993, and the company soon expanded into other areas, like stationary and eyewear. Eventually, it became a fashion powerhouse and Kate’s name became well-known. The couple welcomed their child, Frances Beatrix Spade, in February 2005.
She died at the age of 55 on June 5, 2018. She hanged herself with a scarf in the $6.2 million Manhattan apartment she shared with her husband and their 13-year-old daughter. Coach purchased her handbag company for more than $2 billion in 2017, and she left behind a legacy of success and artistry. Spade reportedly left a suicide note in which she told her daughter the death wasn’t the teen’s fault.
“Bea – I have always loved you. This is not your fault. Ask daddy,” the note said.
Here is the full Bio(Wiki) of Kate Spade, her family/ mother/ father/ brother/ sister’s name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, boyfriends, interests/hobbies, school, designer bags, shoes, handbags, sucide, cause of death, her twitter, facebook, Instagram, earning /income/net worth, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth. How tall is Kate Spade? Her current original height is 5 feet 7 inches and Weight 57 KG. Kate Spade Wiki
Kate Spade Bio Wiki
- Real Name: Katherine Noel Frances Valentine Brosnahan
- Famous Name: Kate Spade
- Nickname: Kate
- Also Known As: Kate Valentine, Katherine Noel Brosnahan, Atherine Noel Frances Valentine Brosnahan Spade
- Where born: Kansas City, Missouri
- Date of Birth: December 24, 1962
- Age: 55 years
- Height: 5’7”
- Weight : 57 kg
- Body Measurement: 34-22-34
- Hair Color: Black
- Current Relationship: Andy Spade
- Parents: Name Not Known
- Siblings: Not Known
- Children/ Daughter: Frances Beatrix Spade
- Marital Status: Married
- Husband: Andy Spade (Brother of David Spade)
- Nationality: American
- Sun Sign: Capricorn
- Schools Attended: Notre Dame De Sion School, Kansas City
- College/University: University Of Kansas, Arizona State University (1985)
- Occupation: Fashion Designer
- Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Catholic
- Net Worth: $200 million
Also Read: Shruti Sinha Wiki, Bio, and More
Some Less Known Facts About Kate Spade Wiki
- She launched her own line of Kate Spade handbags in 1993, and the company expanded to include numerous retail outlets and selling its products through high-end stores.
- Kate Met Her Husband, Andy Spade, in College.
- In 2004, Kate shared her personal style and philosophies in her three books: Manners, Occasions and Style. Two years later, Kate and her husband sold the Kate Spade brand so that Kate could devote more time to raising their child. Around the same time, the couple invested in Plum TV. A small television network that broadcasts in the elite vacation spots: the Hamptons, Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard.
- Kate sold the remaining shares of her company in 2006, but later resurfaced with a new fashion brand.
- Kate Spade is related to the actor David Spade through marriage. He’s the brother of her husband, Andy Spade. David Spade has two brothers; in addition to Andy, there is a third brother named Bryan Spade.
- She was found dead in her New York apartment from an apparent suicide on June 5, 2018.
- Kate left her family a fortune. Her net worth was estimated at around $200 million. Kate Spade Net Worth
Subscribe us for latest updates related to Kate Spade!