Valerie Jarrett Wiki| Biography| Height| Age| Husband| Daughter| Net Worth| Family: Valerie Jarrett is an American businesswoman and former government official. She was born on November 14, 1956, in Shiraz, Iran. She served as the senior advisor to President of the United States Barack Obama and assistant to the president for public engagement and intergovernmental affairs from 2009 to 2017. After leaving the White House, Jarrett worked as a non-salaried advisor to the Obama Foundation. Valerie Jarrett Wiki Bio Age
Here is the full Bio(Wiki) of Valerie Jarrett, her family/ mother/ father/ brother/ sister/ son/ daughter’s name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, boyfriends, interests/hobbies, husband, school, college, profession, ethnicity, nationality, eyes color, hair color, high school, pictures, pics 2018, 2017, 2016, body figure, home address, phone number, email id, cars, university, husband, her twitter, facebook, Instagram, earning /income/net worth, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth. How tall is Valerie Jarrett? Her current original height is 5 feet 3 inches and Weight is 55 KG.
Valerie Jarrett Bio
|Full Birth Name||Valerie Jarrett|
|Profession||Businesswoman and Former Government Official|
|Age||61 years old (As of 2018)|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||November 14, 1956|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Not Known|
|Current pc||Chicago, USA|
|Famous for||Former Senior Adviser of President Obama|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 3″
Centimeters: 163 cm
Meters: 1.63 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg
Pounds: 121 lbs
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-26-36|
|Shoe Size (US)||6|
|Parents||Father: James E. Bowman
Mother: Barbara T. Bowman
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Famous Relatives||Not Known|
|Husband/Spouse Name||William Jarrett (m. 1983; div. 1988)|
|Daughter||Laura Jarrett (b. 1985)|
|School||Northfield Mount Hermon School|
|College/ University||Stanford University (BA)
University of Michigan (JD)
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise
Actress: Emma Stone
|Love to do||Reading, Listening to Music, Shopping, and Traveling|
|Favorite Color||Red and White|
|Like to eat||Chinese Food|
|Net Asset||Approx $600,000 USD (As of 2018)|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Contact Phone or Mobile Number||Not Known|
|Email Address||Not Known|
|Official Website||Will update soon|
Valerie Jarrett Social Profiles Net Worth
Some Less Known Facts About Valerie Jarrett
- Her father was a pathologist and geneticist. He ran a hospital for children in Shiraz in 1956 as part of a program where American physicians and agricultural experts sought to help in the health and farming efforts of developing countries.
- When she was five years old, the family moved to London for a year, later moving to Chicago in 1963.
- Her parents are both of European and African-American descent. On the television series Finding Your Roots, DNA testing indicated that Jarrett is of 49% European, 46% African, and 5% Native American descent. Among her European roots, she was found to have French and Scottish ancestry.
- As a child, Jarrett spoke Farsi, French, and English.
- In 1966, her mother was one of four child advocates who created the Erikson Institute. The institute was established to provide collective knowledge in child development for teachers and other professionals working with young children.
- In January 2018 she became a distinguished senior fellow at the University of Chicago Law School.
- She has also signed a book deal with Viking Press for a book expected to be released in 2019.
- In 1983 she married William Robert Jarrett, son of Chicago Sun-Times reporter Vernon Jarrett.
- Her daughter, Laura Jarrett, is an attorney and reporter for CNN.
- William Jarrett died on November 19, 1993, at age 40, and at the time of his death was director of obstetrics and gynecology at Jackson Park Hospital. Valerie Jarrett Wiki Bio Age
Subscribe us for latest updates related to Valerie Jarrett!