Rachel Bloom Wiki| Biography| Height| Age| Weight| Net Worth| Husband| Family: Rachel Bloom is an American actress, comedian and writer. She was born on April 3, 1987, in Los Angeles, California, US. Rachel is known for creating and starring in the show Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. Her role in the series earned her a Golden Globe Award in 2016.
Here is the full Bio(Wiki) of Rachel Bloom, her family/ mother/ father/ brother/ sister’s name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, boyfriends, interests/hobbies, school, college, ethnicity, career, unknown facts, nationality, eyes color, hair color, high school, pictures, prom pics, body figure, bra size, home address, phone number, email id, cars, university, her twitter, facebook, Instagram, earning /income/net worth, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth. How tall was Rachel Bloom? Her original height is 5 feet 3 inches and Weight is 58 KG.
Rachel Bloom Bio Wiki
- Full Name: Rachel Leah Bloom
- Nicknames: Rachel
- Birthday: April 3, 1987
- Age: 31 years old
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: New York University
- Profession: Actress, singer, songwriter, producer, comedian, activist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Father: Allan Bloom
- Mother: Shelli Bloom
- Spouse/Wife: Dan Gregor (m. 2015)
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 3 inches
- Weight: 58 kg (128 lbs)
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: 38 inches
- Biceps: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 36C
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Green
Rachel Bloom Social Profiles
Some Less Known Facts About Rachel Bloom Wiki Bio Net Worth
- She worked with Marc Webb on the original pilot for Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, which aired on Showtime.
- She has also released the musical comedy albums Please Love Me and Suck it, Christmas.
- She has a degree in drama from New York University and performed at the Upright Citizens Brigade.
- Met her husband, TV writer Dan Gregor, when she became the director of the sketch comedy troupe he started at New York University.
- She played Wanda in the “Drunk Train” episode of How I Met Your Mother. She’s also won multiple awards for her YouTube videos.
- Her favourite book by Ray Bradbury is “The Martian Chronicles”.
- She has been diagnosed with and spoken openly about her experiences with Depression, Anxiety and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
- She created the Hugo Award-nominated music video “Fuck Me, Ray Bradbury.
Subscribe us for latest updates related to Rachel Bloom!