Kristen Stewart Wiki| Biography| Height| Age| Weight| Boyfriends| Husband| Net Worth| Family: Kristen Stewart is a well-known American actress. She was born on April 9, 1990, in Los Angeles, California. She began her acting career in the year 1999. In 2008, actress Kristen Stewart landed the role of Bella Swan in the saga Twilight and the movies made her an instant star.
Kristen Stewart Video Biography
Here is the full Bio(Wiki) of Kristen Stewart, her family/ mother/ father/ brother/ sister’s name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, boyfriends, interests/hobbies, school, her twitter, facebook, Instagram, earning /income/net worth, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth. How tall is Kristen Stewart? Her current original height is 5 feet 5 inches and Weight 54 KG.
Kristen Stewart Bio
- Birth Name: Kristen Jaymes Stewart
- Name: Kristen Stewart
- Nicknames: Ki ki, Kris, KStew, Stew
- Where born: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Day born: 9 April 1990
- Age: 26 years
- Height: 5’5”
- Weight : 54 kg
- Body Measurement: 34-22-34
- Hair Color: Blonde but dyes it dark brown
- Current Relationship: St. Vincent (A woman she is madly in love with)
- Parents: John Stewart, Jules Mann-Stewart
- Siblings: Dana Stewart and Taylor Stewart, who are adopted brothers and Cameron B. Stewart who is an elder brother.
- Nationality: American
- Sun Sign: Aries
- Schools Attended: University of California, Los Angeles, Arthur E. Wright Middle School
- Occupation: Actress
- Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Roman Catholic
Also Read: Shruti Sinha Wiki, Bio, and More
Some Less Known Facts About Kristen Stewart
- Kristen Stewart was born in Los Angeles and then spent some of her early years in Colorado and Pennsylvania before moving back to Los Angeles with her family when she was 8 years old.
- She was the only girl among two brothers. Her oldest and biological brother, Cameron is 24. Her brother Taylor was adopted when he was 13 and he and Kristen are the same age.
- Her father is John Stewart, a TV producer who works at Fox-TV and co-produced “On-Air with Ryan Seacrest”. Since 2010, he has been working with George Lopez at “Lopez Tonight” on TBS TV.
- Her mother, Jules Stewart, is an Australian script supervisor. Kristen says Noosa Heads (a Queensland resort town) is one of her favorite places on the planet. Her Australian heritage also inspired the name of her dog, a border collie named Oz.
- A talent scout discovered her while acting in a grade school Christmas play.
- Kristen’s first starring role was in ‘Catch that Kid’ with ‘High School Musical’ alum Corbin Bleu.
- Kristen was nominated 3 consecutive years from 2003 to 2005 for the Young Artist Award but never won.
- Her favorite snack is Flamin’ Hot Cheetos.
- Kristen is a fan of the bands Green Day, Nirvana, Led Zeppelin, Cream, The Beatles and U2.
- She became a household name after landing the role of Bella Swanson in Twilight. Stewart earned $12.5 million for the last two Twilight films and was also able to negotiate a share of the films’ total profits.
- She celebrated her 19th birthday while filming “The Twilight Saga: New Moon” in British Columbia, specifically while shooting Bella Swan’s 18th birthday scene.
- She had to wear brown contact lenses for “Twilight” because she has naturally green eyes while Bella’s eyes are supposed to be brown. Stewart wore the brown colored contacts in the first 4 of the Twilight films. In the 5th and final film, Stewart wore red contacts when she was a newborn vampire and amber color contacts as she matures towards the end of the film.
- While filming the trilogy, Kristen began a relationship with co-star Robert Pattinson in 2008 but the couple kept it private until privately stepping out together in 2010 on an island off the coast of England.
- Kristen is very close friends with her Twilight co-star, Nikki Reed.
- After filming Twilight, she kept the rings Bella wore during the film including the moon ring Bella’s mom gave her, and the wedding ring Bella received from Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson).
- In order to prepare for her role as a stripper in ‘Welcome to the Rileys’ in 2010, Kristen visited a New Orleans strip club and learned to pole dance. She told ‘EW,’ ‘I danced on the bar there three nights this week, and my legs are covered in bruises.’
- While filming an attack scene in “Snow White and the Huntsman” she pulled a ligament in her right hand causing production to temporarily shut down. She also sustained a foot injury while on set.
- While starring in the movie in 2012, a relationship began between director Rupert Sanders and her. The pair were seen kissing in a parking-lot and photos obtained by paparazzi.
- She released a statement, saying how much she regretted it and loved Robert Pattinson. The couple broke up briefly but reunited afterward. However, the couple last broke up in 2013 and have not been seen together since.
- Kristen Stewart’s family has pet wolves.
- She was ranked #3 in FHM Online “Sexiest Women in the World” in 2010.
- She was named Forbes’ 5th Highest Paid Celebrity Couple, in 2011, with former boyfriend, Robert Pattinson.
- Kristen owns homes in Malibu and Los Feliz areas of Los Angeles where she splits her time when she isn’t on location filming.
- She landed her first American Vogue cover in January 2011. She also appeared in a photo-shoot for Vogue Italia in 2011.
Subscribe us for latest updates related to Kristen Stewart!