Kavya/ Kaviya Maran Wiki | Biography| Height| Age| Weight| Boyfriends| Caste| Family: Kavya/Kaviya Maran is the daughter of Kalanithi Maran who is the founder of the ‘Sun Network’ which is one of the most profitable media companies in Asia, and her mother Kaveri Manan is the Joint Managing Director of this company and is also the highest paid businesswoman in India. Kavya’s father Kalanithi is also the owner of the IPL team Sunrisers Hyderabad. She was born on 6th August 1992 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
Here is the full Bio(Wiki) of Kavya/Kaviya Maran, her family/ mother/ father/ brother name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, interests/hobbies, school, boyfriend, her twitter, facebook, Instagram, earning /income/net worth, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth. How tall is Kaviya Maran? Her current original height is 5 feet 4 inches and Weight 50 KG.
Kavya/ Kaviya Maran Bio
|Real Name||Kaviya Maran|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-34|
|Date of Birth||6 August 1992|
|Age (as in 2017)||25 Years|
|Birthplace||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Educational Qualification||Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Listening to music|
|Parents||Father- Kalanithi Maran (Businessman)
Mother- Kavery Maran (Businesswoman)
- Anant Ambani Wiki, Bio, Age, Net Worth and More
- Shloka Mehta Wiki, Bio, Age, Caste and More
- Anand Piramal Wiki, Bio, Age, Caste and More
- Isha Ambani Wiki, Bio, Age, Net Worth and More
Some Less Known Facts About Kaviya Maran
- She belongs to a politically influential family where her father Kalanithi Maran is the son of former Union Minister of Commerce- Murasoli Maran, and brother of India’s textile minister Dayanidhi Maran and the grand-nephew of the former Tamil Nadu Chief Minister- M. Karunanidhi.
- Her father started his business with a monthly video news magazine in 1990, and gradually became one of the highest paid CEO in the country, he is also among the top 20 richest persons in India.
- She is post graduated with Master of Business Administration (MBA) Kavya is interested in the Aviation and Media sectors.
- In 2018, her family purchased the Indian Premier League Team- ‘Sunrisers Hyderabad.’
- She likes the game cricket and often goes to watch the IPL matches with her family members.
- She loves travelling and spends her leisure time by listening to music.
Stay tuned for latest updates related to Kaviya Maran!