Kavi Kumar Azad Wiki (Dr. Hathi)| Biography| Height| Age| Weight| Wife| Net Worth| Caste| Family: Kavi Kumar Azad is an Indian Actor, Producer, Poet, Writer and Stand-up Comedian. He was born on January 2, 1973, in Bhojpur, Bihar, India. He is famous for the character of Dr. Hansraj Hathi in the popular TV comedy show Tarak Mehta Ka Ulta Chasma. Kavi Kumar Azad Wiki Bio Weight
Unfortunately, Kavi Kumar Azad died on Monday afternoon i.e. 9th July 2018 after suffering a cardiac arrest. Azad was unwell and was rushed to Mumbai’s Wokhardt Hospital after he complained of discomfort. However, doctors announced him dead on arrival. The reason for his death was a massive heart attack. Kavi Kumar Azad Wiki Bio Weight
Here is the full Bio(Wiki) of Kavi Kumar Azad, Dr. Hathi, his family/ mother/ father/ brother/ sister/ daughter’s name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, girlfriends, interests/hobbies, school, real name, college, university, pictures 2018, girlfriend, his twitter, facebook, Instagram, earning /income/net worth 2018, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth. How tall is Kavi Kumar Azad? His current original height is 5 feet 8 inches and Weight 200 KG.
Kavi Kumar Azad Bio
|Full Real||Kavi Kumar Azad|
|Profession||1. Actor & Producer
2. Stand-up Comedian
3. Writer & Poet
|Age||45 years old (as of 2018)|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||2nd January 1973|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Bhojpur, Bihar, India|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Capricorn|
|Current Residence||Mumbai, India|
|Famous for||1. Playing the role of “Dr. Haathi” of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma
2. Guest appearance in Bollywood movies like Aamir Khan’s Mela and Fun2shh… Dudes in the 10th Century (2003)
|Height in Centimeters||173 cm|
|Height in meters||1.73 meters|
|Height in Feet/Inches||5 feet 8 inches|
|Weight in Kilograms||200 Kg (Approx)|
|Weight in Pounds||440 Pounds|
|Biceps Size||17 inches|
|Father Name||Will Update|
|Brother Name||Not Known|
|Sister Name||Will Update soon|
|Any Famous Relatives||Not Known|
|Girlfriend Name||Will update|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Neha Devi|
|Children (Son/Daughter)||Will update|
|School||Bihar High Senior Secondary School|
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favorite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Favorite Food||North Indian Food|
|Hobbies||1. Listening Music (Old Bollywood Songs)
2. Poetry Writing
|Net Asset||Approx Rs. 65 Lakh Indian Rupees (As of 2018)|
|Salary Per Episode/Day||Rs. 20,000 INR Per Day Earnings|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Address||Not Known|
|Mobile Number||Not Known|
|Email Address||Will update soon|
|Official Website||Not available|
Kavi Kumar Azad Social Profiles Wiki Bio Net Worth
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kavi Kumar Azad
- Kavi Kumar Azad was a comedic actor who started his acting journey with the Aamir Khan starring “Mela” in 2000.
- He also appeared in a supporting role in the movie Fun2shh in 2003.
- His role of Dr. Hansraj Hathi in the very popular Television show “Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah” made him popular in India.
- In the same show, he played the role of a doctor who is overweight and always loves eating. His character was widely loved by the audience, especially children.
- He was associated with the Television show since 2009.
- Before 2010, he had been suffering from obesity. He used to face difficulties doing anything but with the advice of a doctor, he lost 80 kg weight through bariatric surgery in 2010.
- He passed away on 9 July 2018 due to cardiac arrest. The same day he was supposed to go for the shoot but unfortunately, he breathed his last in the morning at Wockhardt Hospital.
- Before his death, he was unwell for three days. He slipped in the coma on 8th July 2018 at the Wockhardt Hospital and passed away on the very next day.
- He was a jolly kind of person who was always blissful with everyone.
- His dialogue “Sahi Baat Hai” in the show, is very popular among the audience.
- He used to meet his fans at his food outlet in Mumbai. Kavi Kumar Azad Wiki Bio Weight
Subscribe us for latest updates related to Kavi Kumar Azad!