Swara Bhaskar Wiki| Biography| Height| Age| Weight| Husband| Caste| Family: Swara Bhaskar is a famous Indian actress. She was born on 9th April 1988 in New Delhi, India. She completed her schooling from Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, New Delhi and graduation in English Literature from Miranda House, University of Delhi. She also did M.A. in Sociology from Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. Her latest movie is ‘Veere Di Wedding‘.
Her father is retired as a Commodore officer from the Indian Navy, he is also known as an expert and a critic on the Indian security and strategic affairs. Whereas, her mother is a professor of Cinema Studies. Swara has also an elder brother Ishan Bhaskar.
Here is the full Bio(Wiki) of Swara Bhaskar, her family/ mother/ father/ brother/ sister’s name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, boyfriends, husband, interests/hobbies, school, her twitter, facebook, Instagram, earning /income/net worth, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth. How tall is Swara Bhaskar? Her current original height is 5 feet 5 inches and Weight 55 KG.
Swara Bhaskar Bio
Also Read: Shruti Sinha Wiki, Bio, and More
Swara Bhaskar Social Profiles
Some Less Known Facts About Swara Bhaskar
- Swara is born and brought up in an environment of diverse Indian cultures as her father Chitrapu Uday Bhaskar is a Telugu and mother Ira Bhaskar is a Bihari.
- Swara began her acting career as a theatre artist in the ‘Act One’ theatre group of N.K. Sharma in Delhi.
- She made her debut with the movie ‘Madholal Keep Walking’ (2009, in English). In 2010, she signed her first Bollywood movie ‘Guzaarish.’ In 2011, her role of ‘Payal’ in the movie ‘Tanu Weds Manu,’ was highly appreciated by the audience.
- Apart from films, she has also worked on a small screen, and her first TV serial was ‘Samvidhaan: The Making of the Constitution of India’ (2014) in which she appeared as a Presenter.
- During her acting career, she won several awards such as ‘Zee Cine Award’ (2012) for the Best Actress in a Supporting Role– Female for the film ‘Tanu Weds Manu,’ ‘Screen Award’ and ‘Zee Cine Award'(2014) for the Best Supporting Actress for the film ‘Raanjhanaa,’ ‘Silk Road International Film Festival Award’ (2016) for the Best Actress for the film ‘Nil Battey Sannata,’ and ‘Screen Award’ (2016) for the Best Actress- Critics for the film ‘Nil Battey Sannata.’
- Swara does yoga on daily basis.
- Her hobbies are dancing, cooking, and reading.
- Swara loves to eat Prawn Curry, Dosa, Aloo sabzi, Maggi, Guacamole and Italian cuisine.
- She is a fan of Shah Rukh Khan and Meryl Streep.
- Swara likes Arthur Miller’s play ‘The Crucible,’ directed by Yael Farber.
- She adores the directors Ashwini Iyer Tiwari, Hansal Mehta, Joe Wright, Wong Kar-Wai, Anand L. Rai, Vishal Bhardwaj, and Anurag Kashyap.
- From the age of seven, she has an interest in dancing and later learned the ‘Bharatanatyam’ from her Guru Leela Samson.
- Swara loves the movies ‘The Untitled Kartik Krishnan Project,’ ‘The Mill on the Floss,’ and ‘The Exorcism of Emily Rose.’
- At home, she likes to watch the TV show- ‘Last Week Tonight with John Oliver.’
- Swara prefers to read the books like ‘Istanbul: Memories and the City’ by Orhan Pamuk, ‘The Illicit Happiness of Other People’ by Manu Joseph, ‘The Faraway Tree series’ by Enid Blyton, ‘A Case of Exploding Mangoes’ by Mohammed Hanif, ‘The Mill on the Floss’ by George Eliot
- According to Swara, if she didn’t choose an acting career, she would have been a teacher of history or anthropology.
- She enjoys travelling Italy, Istanbul, and Beirut.
- Swara likes animals and has three cats as pets.
Subscribe us for latest updates related to Swara Bhaskar!