Shadow and Bone Season 2: Cast, Release Date, Netflix, Story, Trailer, Director, Plot, Download, Crew, Cinematography, Episodes: Shadow and Bone: season 2 is an upcoming Netflix series which is a sequel to the first season by the same name. Both series are based on two books by author Leigh Bardugo, “Shadow and Bone” and “Six of Crows”. The first season with 8 episodes was a huge hit and hence the show was renewed for 8 more episodes in this new season. Keep reading this article to know about the upcoming Netflix series.
Shadow and Bone Season 2 Release Date
The Shadow and Bone season 2 is going to be released on March 16th, 2023. The last season left several questions unanswered and kept the viewers on a cliffhanger. However, the new season is going to answer those questions and the fans are awaiting patiently.
Shadow and Bone Cast
The Cast remains the same from the first season as each of the actors nailed their characters perfectly.
- Jessie Mei Li plays the role of Alina who is a mapmaker and Sun summoner.
- Ben Barnes plays the role of General Kirigan also known as “the Darkling”.
- Archie Renaux is Malyen Oretsev who goes by the nickname “Mal” and is Alina’s best friend and all-around good guy.
- Freddy Carter is Kaz Brekker and in the series, his enemies know him by the moniker “Dirty hands”.
- Amita Suman as Inej Ghafa who is Kaz’s right-hand woman. She is also known as “the wraith” for her excellent Spying abilities.
- Kit Young is Jesper Fahey, who is Kaz’s best friend and a poor sharpshooter.
- Danielle Galligan as Nina Zenik, who is a Grisha Heartrender and falls in love with a witch hunter called Matthias Helvar.
- Calahan Skogman as Matthias Helvar who is a witch hunter.
- Sujaya Dasgupta as Zoya a Grisha.
- Daisy Head as Genya a Grisha.
- Luke Pasqualino as David a Grisha.
- Simon Sears as Ivan a loyal Heartrender to the Darkling.
- Julian Kostov as Fedyor another loyal Heartrender to the Darkling.
- Lewis Tan, Patrick Gibson, Anna Leong Brophy and Jack Wolfe are the new additions to the cast and we will find out their roles once the 2nd season rolls out.
Shadow and Bone Season 2 Trailer
In Seige and Storm, while Alina and Mal were trying to live a normal life, Alina was trying her best to hide her true identity and she can’t use her Sun summoning powers which were extremely hard for her. Amidst this, the Darkling emerged from the Shadow Fold more powerful than ever, and continued to track down Alina and Mal in order to take control of Alina’s powers. By the end of season 1, the Darkling finally captures both of them and keeps them captivation while he sets out to find a second amplifier, a mythical sea serpent. Whether, Alina and Mal get to save themselves and defeat the Darkling, or what the source of Alina’s powers is all a mystery at this moment. Hence the new season brings with it more answers and new characters to the plot.
Shadow and Bone Season 2 Netflix, Genre, Music
The Shadow and Bone: season 2 will be released on Netflix and was developed by Eric Husseirer. The series is based on Fantasy, Drama, and Mystery genres and is an escape from the real world. Joseph Trapanese deals with the music involved in the series.
Shadow and Bone Season 2 Cinematography, Producers, Production Companies
David Lanzenberg, Owen McPolin, and Aaron Morton together were involved in the cinematography. The producers of the series are Christina Strain, Thane Watkins, and Rand Geiger. The series was produced under the banner of production companies such as 21 Laps Entertainment, Chronology, and Loom Studios.
|Shadow and Bone Season 2
|16th March 2023
|Fantasy, Drama, and Mystery
|Jessie Mei Li, Archie Renaux, Freddy Carter, Amita Suman, Kit Young,Ben Barnes
Zoe Wanamaker, Lewis Tan, Patrick Gibson, Anna Leong Brophy, Jack Wolfe, Daisy Head
Danielle Galligan, Calahan Skogman, Joseph Trapanese
|Christina Strain, Thane Watkins, and Rand Geiger
|Yet to be Released
Subscribe to Wikibiograqphy to get the latest updates on Shadow and Bone Season 2!