Peter Wehner: Wiki, Bio, Wife, Married, Nationality, Net Worth, Career and details: Peter is a writer and author based in America. He has worked in the White House during the term of Three American Presidents. He was in the administration responsible for preparing speeches for the Presidents. He has been granted Fellowship at the Trinity Forum.
Peter Wehner Life and Education
Peter was born on 10 February in the year 1961. As of 2021, his age is 60 years old. His zodiac sign is Aquarius and he is a hard-working and focused man. Peter was born in Dallas, Texas in the United States. His father was Alfred Wehner and his mother Ingeborg.
Regarding his educational qualifications, Peter was enrolled in Hanford High School in Washington where he grew up. For further education, he attended the University of Washington.
Peter Wehner Career
Peter has been a successful man in his professional life. He has been in the administration of three United States presidents, namely George W. Bush, Ronald Raegan, and George H. W. Bush. All three Presidents were Republicans. As an author, Peter has three books published. His books are The Death of Politics, City of Man and Wealth and Justice.
Peter Wehner Personal Life
The American author Peter is a married man. He is married to his wife Cindy Wehner. The couple is together for quite some time now. With this marriage, Peter has three children. His two sons are named John Paul and David, while his daughter is Christine. The family now resides in McLean in Virginia. Peter is an avid church visiter. He goes to Presbyterian Church.
Here is the full bio of Peter Wehner, his age, date of birth, gender, profession, gender, marital status, marriage, wife, houses, kids, birthplace, hometown, nationality, ethnicity, religion, educational qualifications, university, posts, income, and net worth.
|Date of Birth
|10 February 1961
|$200,000 per annum
Social Media Accounts:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Peter Wehner
- Wehner is a harsh critic of former President Donald Trump. He was in the news for an article he wrote in the New York Times titled Why I Will Never Vote For Donald Trump.
- Peter is a religious man but opposes the societal perspective of the religion. He believes commands given by Jesus Christ were meant for individuals and not governments.
- Wehner is the author of three prominent books named The Death of Politics, City of Man, and Wealth and Justice.
- He receives a salary of nearly $200,00 per year for his works.
- As of 2021, his net worth is nearly $2 million.
Subscribe to us to get the latest updates about Peter Wehner!