Miles Teller: Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Gender, Profession, Wife, Net-Worth, Affairs, Nationality: Miles Teller is an actor and musician of American nationality. He is best known for his roles in films like The Spectacular Now, Whiplash, The Divergent Series, War Dogs, Bleed for This, Thank You for Your Service, and Top Gun: Maverick. His upcoming movie Escape from Spiderhead is under the pipeline. He is a young, talented actor who has also done TV shows like ‘The Offer’ and ‘Too Old To Die Young’, etc.
Miles Teller’s Birth Details, Hometown and Early Life:
Miles Teller was born on 20 February 1987 in Downingtown, Pennsylvania, United States. He is currently 35 years old. As a child, Miles got opportunities to stay in several places like Florida, Cape May, Citrus County, etc., due to his father’s profession.
Miles has always been interested in music and drama since school time. He completed his schooling at Lecanto High School where he was a saxophone player. He was also a drummer for the church youth group band. He was also the President of the Drama Club. He is also used to playing piano and guitar. Miles trained for baseball as he wanted to ace that sport. He also was a victim of a major car accident which lost its control suddenly causing it to flip. He still has multiple scars. During his high school, Miles also worked as a server at a local restaurant named Crackers.
Miles Teller’s Parents, Siblings, and Family:
Miles Teller was born to his mother Merry Flowers and his dad Mike Teller. He has two siblings Dana Teller and Erin Teller. Dana is his older sister. Miles got married to Keleigh Sperry in 2019.
Teller appeared in many short films between 2004 and 2010. On having completed his graduation from Tisch School of the Arts in 2009, Nicole Kidman chose Miles Teller to make his grand debut by playing a role in the movie ‘Rabbit Hole’ which was released in 2010. He also trained to be a method actor at Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Industry. During his high school, he also starred in the stage musical Footloose which was later released as a remake movie with the same name featuring Miles. In 2013, he starred in the movie ’21 & Over’.
Miles Teller’s Personal Life (Girlfriends, Wife, Affairs):
Miles Teller has no past relationships that we know of. He dated Keleigh Sperry for four years. Then during a safari in South Africa, Teller proposed marriage to Sperry. They both got hitched in a private Maui ceremony in September 2019.
Miles Teller’s Income, Lifestyle, and Net- Worth:
Miles Teller has a net worth of whopping $15 US Dollars. He charges $70 Thousand US Dollars per movie and $30 Thousand US Dollars on an average for one episode each. Teller’s monthly income is $25 Thousand and their yearly gain is $2.0 Million (approx.).
Miles Teller’s Movies, TV Shows, Short Films, and Music Video:
- Rabbit Hole (2010)
- Footlose (2011)
- Project X (2012)
- The Spectacular Now (2013)
- 21 & Over (2013)
- Whiplash (2014)
- That Awkward Moment (2014)
- Divergent (2014)
- Two Night Stand (2014)
- The Divergent Series: Insurgent (2015)
- Fantastic Four (2015)
- The Divergent Series: Allegiant (2016)
- Get a Job (2016)
- War Dogs (2016)
- Bleed For This (2016)
- Only the Brave (2017)
- Thank You For Your Service (2017)
- Top Gun: Maverick (2022)
- The Unusuals (2009)
- Too Old to Die Young (2019)
- The Offer (2022)
- Moonlighters (2004)
- A Very Specific Recipe (2007)
- The Musicians (2008)
- The Track Meet (2010)
- I Bet You Think About Me (2021)
- Won Special Jury Prize for Dramatic Acting at Sundance Film Festival for his film The Spectacular Now.
- Won Rising Star Award at Napa Valley Film Festival.
- Won Ensemble Award at CinemaCon Award for the film Fantastic Four.
Miles Teller related Controversies:
Rumours rose against Miles Teller saying that he was not vaccinated and that he had refused to undergo the Covid-19 test while shooting for a music video with Taylor Swift. Later, Miles cleared the air stating that he has been vaccinated for quite some time now which led to tarnishing the accusation on him.
Here is the full bio/ wiki of Miles Teller, his parents/ siblings/ family, his wife, his caste/ religion, his gender, age, height, weight, education, profession, career, movies, TV shows, short films, music video, his interests/ hobbies, his lifestyle, income, net-worth, email, address, house, email, ethnicity, awards, achievements, birthplace, his hometown.
Miles Teller’s Bio, Profile, Age, Height, Weight, Net-Worth:
|Real Name||Miles Alexander Teller|
|Nickname||Frequent Flyer Miles|
|Height (approx.)||6’1″ (1.85m)|
|Weight (approx.)||174 pounds (79kgs)|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||Not Known|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||20 February 1987|
|Age (as in 2022)||35 years old|
|Birth Place||Downingtown, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Pennsylvania, Citrus County, Delaware|
|School||Lecanto High School|
|Higher Education||New York University, Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute, Tisch School of the Arts|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Fine Arts studied Method Acting|
|Hobbies /Interests||Music, Acting|
|Parents||Father: Michael Teller
Mother: Merry Flowers
|Siblings||Dana Teller, Erin Teller|
|Net Worth||$15 US Dollars|
Social media Accounts:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Miles Teller:
- Miles Teller knows how to play the drums.
- He has co-starred with Shailene Woodley thrice till now.
- Teller’s dream role is Elvis Presley.
- He is going to be a part of a musical starring Emma Watson.
- It took only 19 days to shoot Whiplash.
- Teller met his wife at a party for a rock band.
- Miles worked tirelessly to reduce the body fat for a role.
- His movie ‘Fantastic Four’ was a super-duper flop and Teller thinks it was harshly critiqued.
- Miles Teller is also a co-owner of an alcohol-infused beverage company.
- He also wanted to become a professional baseball player at one point in time.
- Miles Teller though being so famous, has no official Instagram handle.
- His other ethnicity is English, Polish, French, and Irish.
- Teller’s both sisters are elder than him.
Also read: Ankita Bose (Business)
Subscribe to us to get more updates related to Miles Teller!