Letecia Stauch Birthday:
Letecia Stauch was born in South Carolina and spent most of her childhood in Myrtle Beach before moving to Colorado.
Letecia Stauch Career:
Letecia had a career in the Air Force and worked as a military contractor before becoming a stay-at-home mom. Letecia was also involved in the beauty pageant industry and competed in several pageants, including the Miss South Carolina USA pageant in 2009.
Letecia Stauch Husband, Family and Personal Life:
Letecia Stauch Murder Case:
Letecia’s trial began in May 2021, and the prosecution presented evidence of Letecia’s abuse toward Gannon and her attempts to cover up the crime. Despite her defense team’s efforts to portray her as a victim of police misconduct, Letecia was found guilty on all charges in June 2021.
As of the latest update, Letecia Stauch has been sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole for the murder of her stepson Gannon Stauch. The trial was widely covered in the media and sparked a lot of public interest and outrage.
During the trial, Letecia’s behavior was scrutinized and questioned, with the prosecution presenting evidence of her abusive behavior towards Gannon and attempts to cover up the crime. Her defense team attempted to portray her as a victim of police misconduct and faulty evidence, but the jury ultimately found her guilty.
Letecia’s husband, Albert Stauch, has remained largely out of the public eye throughout the trial, and it is unclear what the future holds for their marriage. The tragedy has undoubtedly had a profound impact on Gannon’s family, who have been left to mourn his loss.
Here is the full Wiki/Bio of Letecia, Her Age, Daughter, Husband, Trial, Family, Parents, Career, Interview, Timeline, Update, Net Worth, Height, Trial Today and other details.
Letecia Information Table:
|Birth place||North Carolina, United States|
|Siblings||Three half siblings|
Letecia Social Media:
Her Social Media Accounts are not available
Some Lesser Known Facts about Letecia:
- Letecia’s trial was one of the longest and most expensive trials in the history of El Paso County, lasting over five weeks and costing millions of dollars.
- She had previously been arrested for shoplifting in South Carolina in 2006.
- Letecia’s trial was one of the first major trials to be held in person in El Paso County after the pandemic caused a shutdown of courts.
- Letecia had previously worked as a special education teacher, but was fired from her position in 2019 due to alleged mistreatment of student.
- Letecia had a history of making false accusations, including falsely accusing her previous husband of domestic violence.
1: Who is Letecia Stauch?
Letecia Stauch is a woman who gained national attention in 2020 after she was accused of murdering her 11-year-old stepson, Gannon Stauch.
2: Where is Letecia Stauch?
Letecia was arrested and charged with Gannon Stauch’s murder.
3: When did Letecia Stauch born?
Letecia was born on August 4, 1983, in North Carolina, USA.
Also read: Who is Alex Shakoane? Wiki, bio, age
Subscribe to Wikibiography to get the latest updates about Letecia Stauch.