Kristy Greenberg: Wiki, Bio, Age, Husband, Age, Married, Wedding, Ethnicity, Career, Height, Net Worth: Kristy Greenberg is a former Assistant United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York. She has been a Partner at the famous law company Hogan Lovells since September 2022. In this blog, we will know more about her. So keep scrolling!
Who is Kristy Greenberg?
Kristy Greenberg is a well-known lawyer who has worked in the field for many years. She was an Assistant U.S. Attorney for the prestigious Southern District of New York, where she helped a lot with the prosecution of a number of complicated cases.
Kristy Greenberg Height, Weight & Age:
In 2023, Kristy Greenberg is 44 years old. She has a nice body and a nice look, and she acts with confidence and skill. She is about 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs around 63 kg. She lives a healthy and peaceful life.
Kristy Greenberg Education:
Kristy Greenberg went to famous schools, which helped her start her successful legal career. She studied at Harvard Law School from 2001 to 2004 and got her Doctor of Law (J.D.) degree with honors. While at Harvard, she actively took part in the Harvard Journal on Legislation as a Symposium Chair and worked as a Research Assistant to famous Professor Alan Dershowitz. Before that, she attended Yale University from 1997 to 2001, where she earned her Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree with honors in History, graduating with the highest distinction.
Kristy Greenberg Awards:
In June 2018, Kristy Greenberg received the respected Top Prosecutor Award from the Women in Federal Law Enforcement Foundation. She earned this award for her excellent work at the United States Attorney’s Office, where she successfully prosecuted significant fraud and cybercrime cases. Her leadership as the Health Care Fraud Coordinator for the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York highlighted her outstanding contributions. This award shows Kristy’s dedication, expertise, and impactful leadership in handling complex legal challenges. She is recognized for her efforts in fighting against challenging legal issues.
Kristy Greenberg Family:
Information regarding Kristy Greenberg’s family, including her marital status, husband, parents, and children, is currently unavailable. Even if She is not married or not we don’t know. Due to the lack of available details, it is not possible to provide specific information about her family.
Kristy Greenberg Career:
Kristy Greenberg has had an impressive legal career with lots of experience and important roles. She’s currently a Partner at Hogan Lovells since September 2022, where she helps with different legal matters. Before that, she worked for over 12 years at the United States Attorneys’ Offices. There, she was Deputy Chief of the Criminal Division, Acting Co-Chief of the General Crimes Unit, and Health Care Fraud Coordinator. Earlier, she worked as an Assistant U.S. Attorney for 9 years in New York and was a Litigation Associate at Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP for 6 years. Throughout her career, Kristy has shown her strong legal skills and commitment to justice.
Kristy Greenberg Net Worth:
As of 2023, Kristy Greenberg’s estimated net worth is approximately 1.8 million USD.
Here is the full bio of Kristy Greenberg including her, Husband, Age, Married, Wedding, Ethnicity, Career, Height, Net Worth & other information.
|Full Name||Kristy Greenberg|
|Current Position||Partner at Hogan Lovells|
|Former Position||Assistant United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York|
|Education||– J.D., Harvard Law School (2001-2004)
– B.A. in History, Yale University (1997-2001)
|Awards||Top Prosecutor Award (June 2018)|
|Expertise||Financial crimes, cryptocurrency fraud, health care fraud, anti-money laundering, tax fraud, sexual misconduct matters, and others|
|Age||44 years (as of 2023)|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches (approx.)|
|Weight||63 kg (approx.)|
|Net Worth||Approximately 1.8 million USD (as of 2023)|
|Marital Status||Information not available|
|Family||Information not available|
Social Media Accounts:
Some lesser-known Facts about Kristy Greenberg:
- Kristy Greenberg has a passion for dance and co-founded the Alliance for Dance at Yale Community Outreach during her time at Yale University.
- She served as a Research Assistant to renowned Professor Alan Dershowitz during her studies at Harvard Law School.
- Kristy Greenberg has a deep interest in history and was the President of the Phi Alpha Theta History Honor Society during her undergraduate years at Yale University.
- She received the John Addison Porter American History Prize for her senior thesis while at Yale University.
1. What is Kristy Greenberg’s current position?
- Kristy Greenberg is currently a Partner at Hogan Lovells, a prominent law firm.
2. What were her previous roles at the United States Attorneys’ Offices?
- Kristy Greenberg served as the Deputy Chief of the Criminal Division, Acting Co-Chief of the General Crimes Unit, and Health Care Fraud Coordinator during her tenure at the United States Attorneys’ Offices.
3. Where did Kristy Greenberg attend law school?
- Kristy Greenberg attended Harvard Law School, where she earned her Doctor of Law (J.D.) degree with distinction, cum laude.
Subscribe to Wikibiography for the latest update on Kristy Greenberg!