Kranti Redkar: Wiki, Age, Bio, Husband, Kids, Net Worth, Parents, Caste, Movies, Shows, education, siblings: Kranti Redkar was born on August 17, 1982, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She is an Indian film actress, television actress, stage actress, and film director best known for her work in Marathi films. She has also appeared in Bollywood hit Gangaajal (2003) and The Letters, an American biographical drama film (2014).
Kranti Redkar Career
Kranti Redkar is a Mumbai native who grew up in the city. She had no desire to act until she discovered the world of theatre. In the year 2003, she made her acting debut in a cameo role in the Bollywood film Gangaajal. A year later, in the film Sun Asavi Ashi, she made her Marathi cinema debut.
Kranti Redkar became a regular character in Marathi cinema after then. Kranti Redkar got recognition after performing an item number in the Marathi film Jatra called “Kombdi Palali.” In 2014, she received critical acclaim for her role in the biographical film “The Letters,” which was based on Mother Teresa’s life. In 2017, she appeared in the Marathi movie Karaar and Rocky, and in 2019, she appeared in the Marathi film, Rocky. She has also tried her hand at directing with the Marathi film Kaakan, which she directed in 2015. Redkar is well known for co-starring alongside Bharat Jadhav in the blockbuster 2006 Marathi film Jatra, with music by Ajay-Atul, in the super hit Marathi song Kombdi palali, tangdi dharun….langadi ghalaya laagli. In the 2012 Hindi film Agneepath, Ajay and Atul utilized the music of the song Kombdi Palali… from Jatra for the song Chikani Chameli.
Kranti Redkar Video Biography
Kranti Redkar Family
Dinanath Redkar, a Marathi filmmaker, and Urmila Redkar, a housewife, are her parents. Hridaya Banerjee and Sanjana Wavhal are her two sisters. She married Sameer Wankhede, the Narcotics Control Bureau’s Zonal Director, on March 29, 2017. (NCB). Ziya Wankhede and Zyda Wankhede are the couple’s twin daughters.
Here is the full Bio/Wiki of Kranti Redkar, her family/ mother/ father/ brother name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, interests/hobbies, girlfriend, wife, spouse, cars, property, bikes, address, email, house, hometown, ethnicity, hometown, birthplace, parents, achievements, phone number, school, her Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, earning /income/net worth, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth.
Kranti Redkar Bio, Height, Weight, Profile, Net Worth
|Real Name||Kranti Redkar|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-34|
|Date of Birth||January 13, 1990|
|Age (as in 2018)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Cardinal Gracias High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Ramnarain Ruia College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Parents||Father: Dinanath Redkar
Mother: Urmila Redkar
|Siblings||Hridaya Banerjee and Sanjana Wavhal|
|Children||Ziya Wankhede and Zyda Wankhede|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some lesser-known facts about Kranti Redkar
- Her name became well-known after the 2013 IPL match-fixing controversy. She subsequently sued the TV station for defamation after her name was mentioned in the story.
- She is a fantastic dancer who has been in several awards and theatre productions.
- Kranti Wankhede was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, on August 17, 1982.
- She is a Marathi film, television, and theatre actor by profession.
- In school, Wankhede portrayed Mother Teresa as a three-year-old.
- She appeared in The Letters, a biographical drama film about Teresa, in 2014 as Deepa Ambereesh.
- She married Sameer Wankhede, an IRS official, in March 2017. They are the parents of twin daughters.
- Kranti had always aspired to be an actor and had taken part in school plays and dance contests.
- Kranti made her acting debut in the Marathi film “Sun Asavi Ashi” in the year 2000.
- Kranti made her acting debut in Prakash Jha’s classic film “Gangajal” in 2003.
- With the song “Kombdi Palali Song” from the Marathi film “Jatra,” Kranti became a household name.
- She later appeared in a number of well-known Marathi films, including “No Entry Pudhe Dhoka Aahe,” “Pipani,” and others.
- Kranti directed the Marathi film “Kankan” in 2015.
- Kranti marries IRS Officer “Sameer Wankhede” on March 29, 2017.
- Kranti holds many news conferences in favor of her husband Sameer Wankhede, who is facing narcotics charges in the Aryan Khan case.
Social Media Accounts
Also read: Natasha Chen (Journalist)
Subscribe to us to get the latest updates about Kranti Redkar!