Justin Hakuta (Ali Wong’s Husband) Wiki| Biography| Height| Age| Weight| Daughter| Net Worth| Family: Justin Hakuta is an American Businessman and Entrepreneur. He was born on18th October 1981 in Los Angeles, California, USA. He is the husband of the popular Comedian Ali Wong. Justin Hakuta married Ali Wong in 2014 after they met at a wedding in 2010.
Justin’s father Ken Hakuta is known to be one of the greatest marketing masterminds of his time. He ran an export business, knew the ins and outs of the Asian markets, and made a $20.0 million fortune out of the popular ‘80s toy, the Wacky Wall Walker. Justin has multiple business interests like his father and he’s done very well for himself. He went to Sidwell Friends School in D.C and graduated in 2000. He then studied abroad at Tecnológico de Monterrey in Mexico from 2002 to 2003. He also graduated with a B.S. in Decision Science from Carnegie Mellon University and went on to follow his dad’s footsteps to receive an MBA from Harvard Business School.
Here is the full Bio(Wiki) of Justin Hakuta, his family/ mother/ father/ brother/ sister/ daughter’s name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, girlfriends, interests/hobbies, school, shows, upcoming shows, companies, movies list, Joey King girlfriend, his twitter, facebook, Instagram, earning /income/net worth, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth. How tall is Justin Hakuta? Her current original height is 5 feet 8 inches and Weight 65 KG.
Justin Hakuta Bio
|Full Name||Justin Hakuta|
|Age||Thirty Seven (37) years old, As on 2018|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||18th October, 1981|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Libra|
|Current Location||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Ethnicity||Asian Japanese American|
|Famous for||Husband of Comedian "Ali Wong"|
|Height in Centimeters||172 cm|
|Height in meters||1.72 meters|
|Height in Feet/Inches||5 Feet 8 inches|
|Weight in Kilograms||65 KG|
|Weight in Pounds||143 Pounds|
|Father Name||Ken Hakuta|
|Mother Name||Marilou Cantiller|
|Brother Name||Aki Hakuta and Kenzo Hakuta|
|Wife/ Husband/Spouse||Ali Wong (American Comedian & Actress)|
|Children (Son/Daughter)||Mari Hakuta (daughter)|
|Educational Qualification||1. Graduated from Carnegie Mellon University
2. Post Graduated from Harvard Business School, Harvard University
|School||1. Sidwell Friends School in Washington, D.C.
2. Tecnológico de Monterrey in Mexico
|College/ University||1. Carnegie Mellon University
2. Harvard University
|Favorite Actor||Jackie Chan|
|Favorite Actress||Charlize Theron|
|Favorite Color||Black, White|
|Favorite Food||Chinese and Japanese Cuisine|
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million US dollars (As of 2018)|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Address||Not Known|
|Office Phone Number||Not Known|
|Email Address||Will Update Soon|
|Official Website||Not Known
|Facebook Link||Will Update Soon|
Also Read: Shruti Sinha Wiki, Bio, and More
Some Less Known Facts About Justin Hakuta Wiki
- His dad, Ken Hakuta, was an inventor and a TV showman since the ‘80s. You might recognize him as Dr Fad. Ken Hakuta was the host of the kid’s show, The Dr Fad Show, in the ‘80s. It was about science and inventions to help promote children’s creativity.
- Justin Hakuta’s parents married in 1977 and had three children together: Justin, Kenzo, and Aki, who would frequently visit Japan with their parents. The Hakutas lived in a beautiful Victorian home near Washington National Cathedral.
- Justin is graduated with a B.S. in Decision Science from Carnegie Mellon University and went on to follow in his dad’s footsteps to receive an MBA from Harvard Business School.
- Justin Hakuta married Ali Wong in 2014 after they met at a wedding in 2010.
- Hakuta and Wong are parents to a beautiful little girl named Mari, born in November 2015. She was named after Wong’s idol, Mari Kondo, the author of The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing.
Subscribe us for latest updates related to Justin Hakuta!