Jonathan Rees: Wiki, Bio, Height, Age, Birthday, Nationality, Parents, Girlfriend, Married, Career, Wife, Salary, Net Worth and other details: Rees, who was born in Doncaster, Yorkshire, in September 1954, dropped out of school to join the Merchant Navy before becoming an investigator. In 1984, he founded Southern Investigations in Thornton Heath, Surrey, with his partner Daniel Morgan.
Jonathan Rees is a former partner of deceased private investigator Daniel Morgan and a British private investigator.
In April 1987, Rees was arrested on suspicion of the murder of Daniel Morgan but was released without charge.
Jonathan Rees Life
Jonathan Rees is the main suspect in his friend Daniel Morgan’s murder case. Five police investigations were performed between Morgan’s death in 1987 and 2008, costing a total of £140 million. Police corruption, drug trafficking, and robbery were all mentioned.
Rees and another man were charged with murder after an investigation by Hampshire police in 1988, but the case was never brought to trial because of a lack of evidence, and the Hampshire inquiry’s 1989 report to the Police Complaints Authority found “no evidence whatsoever of police involvement in the murder.”
Southern Investigations’ office was bugged by a known paid police informer during a third, secret investigation into the murder in 1998, led by Metropolitan Police Deputy Assistant Commissioner Roy Clark. Rees was sentenced to seven years in jail for attempting to pervert the course of justice in December 2000 after being found guilty of planning to plant cocaine on an innocent lady in order to discredit her in a child custody struggle.
Jonathan Rees family
Jonathan Rees has not revealed anything about his wife or children because he is a private investigator. So it becomes important for him to keep his personal information secret.
Here is the full bio of Jonathan Rees, his family, mother, father, brother, sister, name, age, height in feet, wide, body measurement, girlfriend, interest, high school, college, nationality, University, spouse, Twitter, income network, birthday, zodiac, sign, education, religion, date of birth.
Jonathan Rees Bio, Height, Weight, Profile, Net Worth
|Real name||Jonathan Rees|
|Age||66 years old|
|Date of birth||September 1954|
|Zodiac sign||Not Known|
|Marital status||Not Known|
|Siblings||Glenn Vian and Garry Vian|
|Net worth||Not Known|
Some lesser-known facts
- Jonathan Rees is the prime suspect in his friend Daniel Morgan’s murder.
- Jonathan is 66 years old, having been born in September 1954.
- Jonathan and Morgan formed the Southern Investigation detective firm together.
- Jonathan’s wife and family members have remained anonymous.
- Jonathan’s companion was brutally murdered with an axe on March 10, 1987, and Rees was apprehended in April.
- Rees, along with his brothers Glenn and Garry Vian, were arrested in 2008. The case against Jonathan and his siblings was dropped once Jonathan and his brothers were released. As compensation for the harm they had suffered, Jonathan and his brothers were given $400,000.
- Jonathan’s experience is also being turned into a new documentary.
- Nothing is known about his net worth, however, he deducted $15,000 from the money he received for the harm he and his brothers suffered.
Social media Accounts:
Subscribe to us to get the latest updates about Jonathan Rees!