Dr Kafeel Khan Wiki| Biography| Height| Age| Weight| Wife| Brother| Net Worth| Caste| Family: Kafeel Khan is a former Nodal in charge of AES and former head of NICU at BDR Hospital. He was born on September 29, 1982, in Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh, India. He was charged with the mismanagement of oxygen cylinders at BDR Hospital, Gorakhpur, India. Dr Kafeel suspended from the AES and Pediatrics department for dereliction of his duty. His real name is Kafeel Ahmed Khan. He did his MBBS from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, Karnataka, India. Later, Kafeel did MD in Pediatrics from Manipal University. Dr Kafeel Khan Wiki Bio Brother
He remained in prison for almost 8 months along with other doctors who were in charge. Recently, he released on bail by releasing a letter where he mentioned that all the blame was put under his head. According to him, Yogi Adityanath’s government was responsible for the negligence of oxygen supply in the hospital. Dr Kafeel Khan Wiki Bio Brother
Recently his brother was shot by some unknown bike riders. Due to the delayed made by Gorakhpur police for some medical-legal procedure, his brother suffered a lot. Dr Kafeel Khan Wiki Bio Brother
Here is the full Bio(Wiki) of Dr Kafeel Khan, his family/ mother/ father/ brother/ sister’s name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, girlfriends, wife, interests/hobbies, school, 2018 pics, brother case, rape case, hospital, his twitter, facebook, Instagram, earning /income/net worth, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth. How tall is Dr Kafeel Khan? His current original height is 5 feet 7 inches and Weight 68 KG. Dr Kafeel Khan Wiki Bio Brother
Dr Kafeel Khan Bio
|Real Name||Kafeel Ahmed Khan|
|Date of Birth||Year, 1982|
|Age (as in 2017)||35 Years|
|Birth Place||Uttar Pradesh|
|Hometown||Uttar Pradesh, India|
|College/University||Kasturba Medical College, Manipal University|
MD in Paediatrics from Manipal University
|Family||Father– Shakeel Ahmed
Mother– Name Not Known
Brother– 1. Adil Khan.
2. Kashif Jameel
|Controversies||• In 2009, he was arrested by Delhi police for sitting in PG Medical exam for another person.
• In 2015, an F.I.R. was filed against him with charges of rape and molestation.
• In August 2017, he was criticised in some media reports for running his private clinic besides holding a government job. He was also criticised for stealing oxygen cylinders from the BRD Medical College, Gorakhpur and transporting them to his own Nursing Home. Media also accused him of fabricating stories in the media to show himself as a saviour of children.
|Wife/Spouse||Dr Shabista Khan (Dentist)|
Dr Kafeel Khan Social Profiles
Some Less Known Facts About Dr Kafeel Khan
- In 2017, when BRD Hospital at Gorakhpur tragedy happened, he was the hailed hero as he arranged oxygen cylinders for his patient.
- Dr. Kafeel’s name made the rounds in media after more than 60 children were died at the Baba Raghav Das (BRD) Medical College in Gorakhpur in August 2017.
- Later, he was accused of mismanagement of oxygen supply and corruption. Dr Kafeel Khan Wiki Bio Brother
- In 2009, Dr Shakeel was sentenced to 1-year jail in a rape case.
- In 2009 only, Dr Kafeel Khan was arrested by Delhi police for sitting in PG medical exam for some another person.
- After the incident of 10 August 2017, Dr Khan was dismissed from the post of Chief Nodal Officer of Encephalitis department. However, he was allowed to serve as a doctor at the hospital. Dr Kafeel Khan Wiki Bio Brother
- On 11 June 2018, his brother Kashif Jameel was shot at in Gorakhpur. Two men on a scooty allegedly fired at him and fled, leaving him grievously wounded. 35-year-old Kashif Jameel runs a battery inverter business. Dr Kafeel Khan Wiki Bio Brother
Stay tuned for latest updates related to Dr Kafeel Khan!