Arvind Subramanian Wiki| Biography| Height| Age| Weight| Caste| Wife| Net Worth| Family: Arvind Subramanian is an Indian economist and the former Chief Economic Adviser to the Government of India, having taken charge of the position on 16 October 2014 to 20 June 2018 succeeding Raghuram Rajan. He was born on 7th June 1959 in Chennai, India. Arvind Subramanian Wiki Bio Age Net Worth
On 20th June 2018, Chief Economic Advisor Arvind Subramanian quit after four years in what he described as “the best job I ever had, not without controversies sometimes.” Mr. Subramanian wanted to go back to the US for personal reasons, Minister Arun Jaitley had announced in a Facebook post earlier.
“He would like to go back to the United States on account of pressing family commitments… He left me with no option but to agree with him,” Arun Jaitley wrote on the premature exit. Mr. Subramanian’s term ends in May 2019. Arvind Subramanian Wiki Bio Age Net Worth
Here is the full Bio(Wiki) of Arvind Subramanian, his family/ mother/ father/ brother/ sister/ daughter’s name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, girlfriends, interests/hobbies, school, company, post, Company 2018, salary 2018, pictures 2018, girlfriend, his twitter, facebook, Instagram, earning /income/net worth 2018, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth. How tall is Arvind Subramanian? His current original height is 5 feet 10 inches and Weight 78 KG. Arvind Subramanian Wiki Bio Age Net Worth
Arvind Subramanian Bio
|Full Name||Arvind Subramanian|
|Working As||1. Indian economist.
2. former Chief Economic Adviser to the Government of India.
|Age||59 years old (As of 2018)|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||7th June 1959|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Not Known|
|Famous for||former Chief Economic Adviser to the Government of India|
|Height in Centimeters||182 cm|
|Height in meters||1.82 meters|
|Height in Feet/Inches||5 Feet 10 inches|
|Weight in Kilograms||78 KG|
|Weight in Pounds||171 Pounds|
|Father Name||Not Known|
|Mother Name||Not Known|
|Brother Name||Will update soon|
|Sister Name||Not Known|
|Wife/ Husband/Spouse||Angelika Stadler|
|Children (Son/Daughter)||Not Known|
|School||DAV Boy’s Senior Secondary School, Chennai|
|College/ University||St Stephen’s College, Delhi
University of Oxford
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Color||Blue, White|
|Favorite Food||South Indian|
|Hobbies||Reading Business Magzine and Traveling|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Address||Not Known|
|Office Phone Number||Not Known|
|Email Address||Not Known|
|Official Website||Not Known|
Arvind Subramanian Social Profiles Wiki Bio Net Worth
Some Less Known Facts About Arvind Subramanian Wiki Bio Net Worth
- He served as the Dennis Weatherstone Senior Fellow at the Peterson Institute for International Economics and a Senior Fellow at the Center for Global Development, both located in Washington DC. Formerly an economist at the International Monetary Fund, he is a widely cited expert on the economics of India, China, and the changing balance of global economic power.
- In 2011, Foreign Policy magazine named him one of the world’s top 100 global thinkers.
- He advises the Indian government in different capacities, including as a member of the Finance Minister’s Expert Group on the G-20. His book India’s Turn: Understanding the Economic Transformation was published in 2008 by Oxford University Press.
- Subramanian attended the DAV Boy’s Senior Secondary School, Chennai, for his high school education. He proceeded to St Stephen’s College, Delhi where he read for a bachelors in economics. He then proceeded to earn an MBA from the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad and M.Phil and D.Phil degrees from the University of Oxford on an Inlaks Scholarship.
- As a Senior Fellow, Peterson Institute for International Economics and Center for Global Development. In March 2013, Arvind Subramanian appeared before United States House Committee on Ways. And Means hearing on “US-India trade relations.” During his testimony. Arvind Subramanian said “by discriminating against Indian companies. And exporters, (US initiatives) will exert natural pressure on India to open up”. Arvind Subramanian Wiki Bio Age Net Worth
Subscribe us for latest updates related to Arvind Subramanian!