Sujata Kumar Wiki| Biography| Height| Age| Husband| Children| Cause of Death| Caste| Net Worth| Family: Sujata Kumar was an Indian actress. She played the role of Sridevi’s sibling in English Vinglish. She has died after battling stage four cancer. The news of Sujata Kumar’s death was confirmed by her sister, actor and singer Suchitra Krishnamoorthi. Sujata Kumar also appeared in movies like Raanjhanaa and Guzaarish and TV shows like Anil Kapoor’s 24.
Here is the full Bio(Wiki) of Sujata Kumar, her family/ mother/ father/ brother/ sister/ son’s name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, boyfriends, husband, children, cause of death, interests/hobbies, school, college, profession, shows, movies, ethnicity, nationality, eyes color, hair color, high school, pictures, pics 2018, 2017, 2016, body figure, home address, phone number, email id, cars, university, husband, her twitter, facebook, Instagram, earning /income/net worth, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth. How tall was Sujata Kumar? Her original height was 5 feet 7 inches and Weight is 64 KG.
Sujata Kumar Bio
|Real Name||Sujata Kumar|
|Famous Role||Chief Minister in Raanjhanaa (2013)|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet-Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 64 kg
in Pounds- 141 lbs
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2016)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|School||Auxilium Convent High School, Mumbai|
|College||Nirmala Niketan, Mumbai|
|Education Qualifications||Graduate in Nutrition|
|Debut||Film Debut: The Memsahib (2006)
TV Debut: Bombay Talking (2004-2005)
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Suchitra Krishnamoorthi
|Favorite Films||The Anushree Experiments (2013), Fukrey ( 2013)|
|Favorite Book||You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay|
|Children||Daughter– Kritika Kumar
Son– Not Known
Sujata Kumar Social Profiles Net Worth
Some Less Known Facts About Sujata Kumar
- Sujata is the sister of famous actress Suchitra Krishnamoorthi.
- She started her acting career in 2004 by playing the role of Sandhya Khanna in the TV serial Bombay Talking.
- Before entering the entertainment industry, she worked in Life Coach – Boffins, Oberoi Towers in Mumbai as front desk, and US Embassy – Muscat.
- She is the Chairman & Managing Director of Mumbai-based company Boffins Wit-q Games Private Limited.
- She fought against breast cancer for three years.
- She wrote an inspirational self-help book during her treatment.
Subscribe us for latest updates related to Sujata Kumar!