Sue Nabi: Wiki, Age, Bio, Gender, Net Worth, Married, CEO, Beauty, Hometown, Personal Life, Sexuality, Height, Weight, Ethnicity, nationality: Sue Youcef Nabi (born 13 February 1968) is a worldwide beauty entrepreneur and innovator who was born in Algeria. Nabi is the founder of Orveda, a vegan skincare product that debuted in 2017. Sue was chosen CEO of the American international cosmetics giant Coty Inc. in July 2020 after 20 years at L’Oréal, including as President of both Lancôme and L’Oréal. Nabi was up in Algeria, the son of an engineer, politician, and painter father and a French-teaching mother. Nabi earned an Advanced master’s degree in Marketing Management, ES, after finishing an engineering degree at the National School for Water and Environmental Engineering (ENGEES).
Sue Nabi Career At L’Oréal
Nabi joined L’Oreal in 1993 as a Retail Sales Representative for Jacques Dessange Professional Hair Care in South-West France and was promoted to Mennen Brand Manager (Gemey-Maybelline) in 1994. Nabi worked for Gemey-Maybelline as Group Manager/Marketing Director from 1996 to 2000 before being elevated to General Manager, L’Oreal France. Nabi became the Worldwide President of L’Oréal Paris in 2005, and he has received several accolades and press attention for developing the company, advocating diversity in the beauty industry, and for his distinctive, charismatic personality. Nabi re-invented L’Oréal Paris’ advertising and brand equity with the “Because We’re Worth It” testimonies. Nabi also promoted the diversity of beauty through marketing campaigns that featured, for the first time, Jane Fonda (at 68), brunettes like Penélope Cruz and Eva Longoria, Asian celebrities like Chinese actress Gong Li, and men from both Hollywood and television, like Lost’s Matthew Fox and Grey’s Anatomy’s Patrick Dempsey. Nabi was also in charge of a number of high-profile product introductions and triumphs, including Casting Crème Gloss Hair Color and the Total Repair 5 haircare range, as well as make-up breakthroughs including Glam Shine and Color Riche lip color.
Sue Nabi Video Biography
Is Sue Nabi A Transgender Man Or Woman? Coty CEO Gender Revealed
Sue Nabi, a transgender woman and the CEO of Coty, is a beauty entrepreneur. She was given the name Youcef nabi at birth. She came out as trans to the rest of the world in the last decade. She has made room for women of all genders and ethnicities in the beauty industry since her rise to prominence. She even requested that the media keep her identity hidden from her parents, according to Wikipedia. Her mother is a teacher, while her father is an engineer, politician, and painter. The French were a little closed up in their beliefs.
Is She Dating?
According to the reports, she is not in a relationship currently.
Here is the full Bio/Wiki of Sue Nabi, her family/ mother/ father/ brother name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, interests/hobbies, boyfriends, girlfriends, husband, wife, spouse, cars, property, bikes, address, e-mail, house, hometown, ethnicity, hometown, birthplace, parents, achievements, phone number, school, her Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, earning /income/net worth, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth.
Sue Nabi Bio, Height, Weight, Profile, Net Worth
|Real Name||Sue Nabi|
|Profession||Entrepreneur, beauty industry authority|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||Not Known|
|Eye Colour||Not Known|
|Hair Colour||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||13 February 1968|
|Age (as in 2021)||52 Years|
|Birth Place||Algiers, Algeria|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Net Worth||$80.8 million|
Some lesser-known facts about Sue Nabi
- Sue Nabi has an estimated net worth of $80.8 million dollars as of 2021. She is the CEO of a number of cosmetics companies.
- She began her career in 1993 as a retail salesperson for L’Oreal. She rose through the ranks to become the general manager in just a few years.
- 2005 was a banner year for her, as she was named the company’s global president. She was able to get well-known people to endorse her brand, resulting in it becoming an international sensation.
- She also became the president of Lacome, L’Oreal’s sister brand, in 2009.
- She founded the Orveda skincare line after her registration in 2013.
- She will become the CEO of Coty in 2020.
- Nabi was up in Algeria, the son of an engineer, politician, and painter father and a French-teaching mother. Nabi earned an Advanced master’s degree in marketing management from ESSEC (Paris Business School) in 1991 after finishing an engineering degree at ENGEES (Water And Environmental Engineering School).
Social Media Accounts
Subscribe to us to get the latest updates about Sue Nabi!