Laura Jarrett Wiki (CNN)| Biography| Height| Age| Husband| Net Worth| (Valerie Jarrett Daughter) Family: Laura Jarrett is an American Lawyer and Professional Reporter. She was born in the year 1985 in Washington DC, USA. She is the daughter of former Barack Obama advisor Valerie Jarrett, and Chicago Sun-Times reporter Vernon Jarrett’s son, William Robert Jarrett, a doctor. She and her mother have been in the spotlight since the beginning of the Obama administration, and are back in the news after being the subjects of racist comments.
Here is the full Bio(Wiki) of Laura Jarrett (Valerie Jarrett Daughter), CNN, her family/ mother/ father/ brother/ sister/ son’s name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, boyfriends, husband, children, interests/hobbies, movies, shows, school, college, profession, ethnicity, nationality, eyes color, hair color, high school, pictures, pics 2018, 2017, 2016, body figure, home address, phone number, email id, cars, university, husband, her twitter, facebook, Instagram, earning /income/net worth, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth. How tall is Laura Jarrett? Her current original height is 5 feet 5 inches and Weight is 60 KG.
Laura Jarrett Bio
|Full Birth Name||Laura Jarrett|
|Working As||Lawyer & Reporter|
|Age||33 years old (As of 2018)|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1985|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Washington DC, USA|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Not Known|
|Current Residence||Washington DC, USA|
|Famous for||Working as Justice Reporter in CNN since 2016|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 5″
Centimeters: 165 cm
Meters: 1.65 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg
Pounds: 132 lbs
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-28-35|
|Shoe Size (US)||6|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: William Jarrett
Mother: Valerie Jarrett
|Famous Relatives||Not Known|
|Dating History?||In a relationship with Tony Balkissoon|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Tony Balkissoon|
|Highest Qualification||Law Graduate from Harvard Law School|
|College/ University||Harvard Law School|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Johnny Depp
Actress: Jennifer Aniston
|Dream Holiday Destination||Berlin|
|Love to do||Reading, and Traveling|
|Favorite Food||Sea Food|
|Net Asset||$800,000 USD (As of 2018)|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Will update soon|
|Official Website||Not Available|
Laura Jarrett Social Profiles Net Worth
Some Less Known Facts About Laura Jarrett
- She graduated from Harvard Law School in 2010.
- While in college, she worked on the Harvard Journal of Law and Gender as a technical editor, writer, as well as an article editor and articles selection co-chair.
- Jarrett began her career as a clerk for the Honorable Rebecca Pallmeyer in Northern District of Illinois, and then for Honorable Ann C. Williams on the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeal.
- From there, she worked in a private practice, defending individuals and companies in government investigations.
- A couple of years later, Laura shifted gears to reporting and was hired as a justice reporter for CNN in 2016.
- Jarrett married her college sweetheart Tony Balkissoon, who is the son of former Legislative Assembly of Ontario member Bas Balkissoon, in 2012.
- The couple tied the knot in Kenwood, Chicago, and the Obamas were in attendance.
- Despite traveling all over the world and throughout America she still describes her favorite place as her hometown, Chicago, mainly in the summertime.
Subscribe us for latest updates related to Laura Jarrett!