Kofi Annan Wiki| Biography| Height| Age| Wife| Cause of Death| Children| Net Worth| Family: Kofi Atta Annan is a Ghanaian diplomat, Author, Actor, Former UN secretary-general and Founder of the Kofi Annan Foundation. He was born on April 8, 1938, in Kumasi, Gold Coast. He served as the seventh Secretary-General of the United Nations, from January 1997 to December 2006. Annan and the UN were the co-recipients of the 2001 Nobel Peace Prize. He was the founder and chairman of the Kofi Annan Foundation, as well as chairman of The Elders, an international organization founded by Nelson Mandela.
Annan died on 18 August 2018 in Bern, Switzerland at the age of 80. The death was announced by the Annan family and the Kofi Annan Foundation. The cause was not immediately disclosed.
Here is the full Bio(Wiki) of Kofi Annan, his family/ mother/ father/ brother/ sister/ daughter’s name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, girlfriends, wife, children, shows, cause of death, hospital, interests/hobbies, school, real name, university, pictures 2018, girlfriend, his twitter, facebook, Instagram, salary, earning /income/net worth 2018, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth. How tall was Kofi Annan? His original height was 5 feet 9 inches and Weight 79 KG.
Kofi Annan Bio, Wiki, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Height, Wife, Children, Date of Birth, Birthplace, Nationality, Ethnicity
|Full Birth Name||Kofi Atta Annan|
|Working As||1. Ghanaian diplomat
2. Founder of the Kofi Annan Foundation
3. Former UN secretary-general (January 1997 to December 2006)
4. Actor and Author
|Age (at the time of his death)||80 years old (As of 2018)|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||April 8, 1938|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Coomassie (now Kumasi) Gold Coast (Ghana)|
|Date of Death||August 18, 2018|
|Place of Death||Hospital in Bern, Switzerland|
|Cause of Death||Short illness|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Aries|
|Movies List||En Route to Baghdad (2005), AFR (2007), Peace One Day (2004) and A Closer Walk (2003)|
|Current Residence||Geneva, Switzerland|
|Awards||1. Winner of Nobel Peace Prize in 2001
2. Indira Gandhi Prize
3. Profile in Courage Award
4. J. William Fulbright Prize for International Understanding
|Famous For||1. Chairman of the Kofi Annan Foundation
2. First African to become UN Secretary-General
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 9″
Centimeters: 175 cm
Meters: 1.75 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 79 Kg
Pounds: 174 lbs
|Biceps Size||12 inches|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||44-39-35|
|Shoe Size (US)||10|
|Parents||Father: Henry Reginald Annan
Mother: Victoria Annan
|Siblings||Brother: Kobina Annan
Sister: Efua Atta (died in 1991) & Esi Arthur
|Dating History?||Will update|
|Wife/Spouse Name||1. Nane Maria Lagergren (1984–2018)
2. Titi Alakija (1965–1983)
|Children||Son: Kojo Annan
Daughter: Ama Annan & Nina
|Highest Qualification||1. Honorary doctorate degree from Zhejiang University, China
2. Master’s degree from the MIT Sloan School of Management (1971–72)
3. Diploma from the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies in Geneva, Switzerland
|School||Methodist boarding school in Cape Coast|
|College/University||Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST)|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Kevin Spacey
Actress: Charlize Theron
|Dream Holiday Destination||Switzerland|
|Love to do||Fishing|
|Favorite Dishes||Continental Food|
|Net Asset||$16.55 Million US dollars (As of 2018)|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Will update soon|
Kofi Annan Social Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kofi Annan
- Currently, he has retired from Geneva and living in a small Swiss village.
- As of 2018, the estimated Net worth of Kofi Annan is $16.55 Million US dollars.
- Annan was previously married to Titi Alakija, a Nigerian woman whom he divorced in the 1970s. They have two children, Ama and Kojo. He is currently married to Nane Lagergren, a Swedish lawyer.
- He likes to help every person with a beautiful smile on his face.
- The 80-year-old has started the self-titled foundation in 2007 to raise funds for helping poor people.
- Annan and the UN were jointly awarded The Nobel Peace Prize in 2001 for “their work for a better organized and more peaceful world.”
- He is fluent in many languages including English, French, Akan and other African languages.
- His memoir “Interventions: A Life in War and Peace”, written with Nader Mousavizadeh was published in 2012.
Subscribe us for latest updates related to Kofi Annan!