C Struggs Wiki (Rapper)| Biography| Height| Age| Wife| Cause of Death| Songs| Children| Full Name| Real Name| Net Worth| Family: Corey Struggs is an American Rapper, Songwriter, and Musician. He was born on December 28, 1985, in Oak Cliff, Texas, USA. He rose to fame for his collaboration with Rick Ross on the hit, “Do It.” He’s also known for other singles such as “Work,” “How Ya Come,” and “Give 2 Fuccs.” At the age of 32, Rapper C Struggs died on 3rd August 2018 after Cancer in his brain and neck metastasized and “ripped through his body.”‘ C Struggs Wiki Bio Age
Eight months ago, he was diagnosed with cancer in his head and neck. His close friends also told that Struggs was trying to be very strong even in his last days by recording music and even doing videos.
Struggs died surrounded by his family and friends. Struggs has presented himself as a versatile rapper with a ravenous fan base. C Struggs Wiki Bio Age
Here is the full Bio(Wiki) of C Struggs, Rapper, his family/ mother/ father/ brother/ sister/ daughter’s name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, girlfriends, wife, children, son, cause of death, hospital, profession, interests/hobbies, school, real name, university, pictures 2018, girlfriend, his twitter, facebook, Instagram, salary, earning /income/net worth 2018, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth. How tall was C Struggs? His original height was 5 feet 7 inches and Weight 192 KG.
C Struggs Bio, Wiki, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Height, Wife, Children, Date of Birth, Birthplace, Nationality, Ethnicity
|Full Birth Name||Corey Struggs|
|Working As||Rapper, Songwriter & Musician|
|Age||32 years old (As of 2018)|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||December 28, 1985|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Oak Cliff, Texas, USA|
|Date of Death||August 3, 2018|
|Cause of Death||Brain Cancer|
|Citizenship||The United States of America|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Capricorn|
|Current Residence||Central East Dallas Texas|
|Famous For||1. Collaboration with Rick Ross in “Do It” song
2. His rap songs like “Aint No”, “Work”, “Give 2 Fuccs” and “How Ya Come”
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 7″
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.7 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 192.7 Kg
Pounds: 425 lbs
|Biceps Size||16 inches|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||57-61-48|
|Shoe Size (US)||9|
|Tattoos||He has inked Multiple tattoos|
|Parents||Father: Name not available
Mother: Will update
|Siblings||Brother: Name not found
|Dating History?||Will update|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Name not available|
|Children||Three Sons (Eldest son “Torey” had died due to an accident in 2014)|
|Highest Qualification||Under-Graduate (drop out in his sophomore year)|
|School||Carter High School|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Will Smith
Actress: Charlize Theron
|Dream Holiday Destination||Miami|
|Favorite Color||Black, Red & White|
|Love to do||Music is his passion|
|Net Asset||Approx. $780,000 US dollars (As of 2018)|
|Earnings Per Song||N/A|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
C Struggs Social Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About C Struggs
- This hardest Rapper of Dallas Texas has worked with many famous Rappers like Rick Ross.
- He uses to sell drugs in his childhood to collect money, which he now uses as inspiration for his songs.
- While attending Carter High, he earned a scholarship playing football but walked away from his sophomore year.
- He released a 22-track mixtape, “Da Fat Crip,” and a slew of music videos. He came to fame for his collaboration with Rick Ross on the hit, “Do it.”
- He lost his son Torey in an accident in 2014.
- The 32-year-old Rapper firstly diagnosed with Cancer in March 2018 and had a surgery in April 2018.
- During his last days, he and his crew members have worked from the hospital to launch his last Music Album “Why Not Hustle 2” on 20 April 2018.
- Some of his famous songs were “Same Nigga” featuring Skrilla, “Work”, and “How Ya Come”. C Struggs Wiki Bio Age
Subscribe us for latest updates related to C Struggs!