Annika Smethurst Wiki| Biography| Height| Age| Husband| Net Worth| Family: Annika Smethurst is an Australian journalist and human rights activist. She is known throughout the world for her hard-hitting investigative reporting. She is currently working with The Sunday Telegraph as Editor, National Politics Division.
Australian police have raided the home of Annika Smethurst because she reported that the government was considering a secret plan to spy on its citizens.
Smethurst finished Year Twelve in 2005, having attended Girton Grammar School in Bendigo, Victoria. Smethurst studied journalism and international studies at Monash University, beginning her degree in 2007 and completing her Honours thesis in journalism in 2010. She spent a semester of her degree at Bishop’s University in Quebec, Canada. After graduation, Smethurst started a traineeship with News Corp Australia.
Here is the full Bio(Wiki) of Annika Smethurst, her family/ mother/ father/ brother/ sister/ son’s name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, boyfriends, interests/hobbies, school, college, profession, ethnicity, nationality, eyes color, hair color, high school, pictures, pics 2018, 2017, 2016, body figure, home address, phone number, email id, cars, university, husband, her twitter, facebook, Instagram, earning /income/net worth, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth. How tall is Annika Smethurst? Her current original height is 5 feet 5 inches and Weight is 65 KG.
Annika Smethurst Bio
|Real Full Birth Name||Annika Smethurst|
|Famous for||Investigative reporting|
|Age (As of 2019)||32 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1987|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||N/A|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 5″
Centimeters: 165 cm
Meters: 1.65 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 65 Kg
Pounds: 141 lbs
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||32-26-32|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Will update
|Siblings||Will Update Soon|
|Alma Mater.||Will Update|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Chris Evans
Actress: Emily Blunt
|Dream Holiday Destination||Japan|
|Love to do||Reading Books, Traveling & Shopping|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Revision|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||Under Review|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Not Known|
|Home Details||House in London|
|Email Address||Not found|
Annika Smethurst Social Profiles Net Worth
Some Less Known Facts About Annika Smethurst
- In 2012, while a reporter at the Bendigo Weekly, Smethurst played an important role covering the Jill Meagher missing person case and homicide investigation. Smethurst lived close to Meagher’s house at the time and said that covering the story was difficult for her.
- In June 2012, Smethurst joined the Herald Sun reporting team.
- In 2013, Smethurst and her colleagues, James Campbell, Matt Johnston, Michelle Ainsworth and Mitchell Toy, were nominated for a Walkley Award for their investigation into the back-room dealings of the office of the then Victorian premier Ted Baillieu, which exposed secret conversations between the premier’s chief of staff and Tristan Weston, an adviser to the deputy premier Peter Ryan.
- Smethurst joined the Herald Sun’s Canberra team in 2015.
- In December 2015, she won the 2015 Walkley Award for All Media Scoop of the Year for her investigation of the “Choppergate” expenses scandal involving Bronwyn Bishop’s inappropriate use of parliamentary travel entitlements.
- She also won two Melbourne Press Club Quill Awards for her work on choppergate.
- In 2017, Smethurst won her second Walkley Award, also in the Scoop of the Year category, for her story about taxpayer-funded trips to the Gold Coast made by Sussan Ley MP, to buy a flat.
- Recently, Annika’s home was raided by the Australian Police. The administration has given colour to this outrageous action by calling into a part of the investigation in the leaking of sensitive classified documents.
Subscribe us for latest updates related to Annika Smethurst!