Olivia Fierro: Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Salary, Family, Husband, Son, Biography, Wedding, 3tv, Net Worth, Ethnicity, Parents:Olivia Fierro is a journalist who wins Emmy awards. Right now, she anchors “Good Morning Arizona” and keeps Arizona viewers interested. She started as a news reporter at 3TV in 2003 and learned reporting in Amarillo, Texas before that. People like her a lot in the mornings because she is engaging and dedicated to journalism. She has been doing this for more than 20 years.
Who is Olivia Fierro?
Olivia Fierro is really good at talking to people through TV, podcasts, and social media. She’s been doing it for a long time, like 25 years in local news, and has won an Emmy Award for it. She’s on Good Morning Arizona, where she does 20 hours of live TV each week. She talks about important news, interviews important people, and also shares fun lifestyle stuff. She even has her own Book Club and podcast that lots of people like with over 100,000 downloads.
Olivia Fierro Age, Height & Weight:
As of the information available now, we don’t know exactly how old Olivia Fierro is or when she was born. She comes from Whittier, Southern California, in the United States, and is an American. Olivia is about 5 feet 4 inches tall (1.62 meters) and weighs around 60 kilograms. We don’t have more details about her age and birthday for now, but we’ll share any updates when we get them.
Olivia Fierro Education:
According to her Linkedin profile, Olivia Fierro Studied at UCLA for her education. There, she got a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree with two majors: History and Women’s Studies. In early 2023, she learned about Corporate Governance in the Wharton Executive Education program. Also, from January 1999 to January 2000, Olivia studied Broadcast Journalism through the UCLA Extension program. She gained a lot of knowledge and skills in these areas.
Olivia Fierro Family:
Olivia Fierro was born and raised in Whittier, Southern California. However, she has chosen to keep her personal life private, and as a result, no information regarding her parents or siblings has been publicly disclosed.
Olivia Fierro Husband:
Olivia Fierro is happily married to her husband, Tony Fierro, who serves as a police sergeant in the military. After dating for a period of time, they get married. The couple has expanded their family through adoption and is proud parents to their son, Nathaniel Fierro.
Olivia Fierro Career:
Olivia Fierro has had a really successful career in the media for over 20 years. Right now, she’s an anchor for Good Morning Arizona, a job she’s had since March 2015. Before that, she was an evening news anchor for Fox5 Vegas and worked as an anchor and reporter for Arizona’s Family. Olivia started in Amarillo, Texas, as a news anchor and reporter for KVII-TV. She also wrote for Deluxe Version Magazine and worked at FOX 11 Los Angeles – KTTV. Besides TV work, Olivia hosts Olivia’s Book Club and has a podcast. She’s good at writing, speaking, journalism, and social media.
Olivia Fierro Net worth:
Olivia Fierro’s estimated net worth falls between $1 million and $5 million.
Here is the full bio of Olivia Fierro, about her Height, Salary, Family, Husband, Son, Biography, Wedding, 3tv, Net Worth, Ethnicity, Parents & other information.
|Full Name||Olivia Fierro|
|Profession||American journalist and anchor|
|Work||Anchor on “Good Morning Arizona”|
|Work Experience||3TV, FOX5 Vegas, “Good Day LA”|
|Education||Bachelor of Arts in History/Women’s Studies from UCLA|
|Book Club||Founder and host of Olivia’s Book Club|
|Podcast||Host of a weekly podcast|
|Community Involvement||Volunteer and event host for local nonprofits|
|Husband||Tony Fierro (police sergeant in the military)|
|Children||Son named Nathaniel Fierro (adopted), stepdaughter named Chica|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches (1.62 m)|
|Weight||Approximately 60 kg|
|Salary||An average annual salary of $42,580 – $110,500|
|Net Worth||Estimated between $1 million – $5 million|
Social Media Account:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Olivia Fierro:
- Olivia Fierro started her career in journalism as a reporter in Amarillo, Texas, before joining 3TV in 2003.
- She spent six years as an anchor for the evening newscasts at FOX5 Vegas in Las Vegas.
- While working behind the scenes at “Good Day LA,” Fierro became interested in news and went from being a student intern to a full-time media worker.
- Olivia’s Book Club was started by Fierro in January 2019. Since then, it has grown into a franchise with more than 3,000 online users. She also has a show where she interviews best-selling authors every week.
- Besides her work and love for reading, Fierro enjoys trying new restaurants, practicing yoga, and watching her son play sports.
1. How tall is Olivia Fierro?
- Olivia Fierro stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches (approximately 1.62 meters) tall.
2. How old is Olivia Fierro?
- Information regarding Olivia Fierro’s exact age and birthdate is not publicly available. As of now, her age remains undisclosed.
3. Who is Olivia Fierro’s husband?
- Olivia Fierro is married to her husband, Tony Fierro. Tony works as a police sergeant in the military.
4. What is Olivia Fierro’s salary?
- Olivia Fierro receives an average annual salary estimated to be between $42,580 and $110,500.
Subscribe to us to get the latest updates about Olivia Fierro!