Sharmistha Mukherjee Wiki | Biography| Height| Age| Weight| Husband| Daughter| Caste| Family: Sharmistha Mukherjee is an Indian Politician. She is the daughter of 13th President of India Mr. Pranab Mukherjee. She was born on 30th October 1965, in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. She did schooling from Lady Irvin and did her graduation from Delhi University for B. A. (History Honours). She has also done M.A. in Sociology from JNU. Apart from being highly qualified, Sharmistha is a trained Kathak dancer and has performed at international level.
Sharmistha is currently the spokesperson of Delhi Pradesh Congress Committee. She is also being rumored to be a part of the big plan Amit Shah is making for West Bengal. She may be asked to contest Lok Sabha Election on BJP symbol from Malda. However, Sharmistha has categorically rubbished this news and called it a dirty project of BJP IT Cell. She has even gone to the extent of publicly criticizing her father as he was going to be part of a crucial RSS event in Nagpur.
Here is the full Bio(Wiki) of Sharmistha Mukherjee, her family/ mother/ father/ brother/ sister’s name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, interests/hobbies, boyfriend, husband, school, her twitter, facebook, Instagram, earning /income/net worth, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth.
Sharmistha Mukherjee Bio
- Real Name: Sharmistha Mukherjee
- NickName: Sharmee
- Date of Birth: 30th October 1965
- Birthplace: Kolkata, West Bengal, India
- Age: 52 Years
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches
- Weight: 58 Kg
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Birth Sign: Scorpio
- Caste: Bengali Brahmin
- Religion: Hindu
- Wife: Name Not Known
- Father: Pranab Mukherjee
- Mother: Shubho Mukherjee
- Siblings: Abhijit Mukherjee (Brother)
- Children: None
- Relationship Status: Unmarried
- Party: Congress
- Net Worth: Not Known
Also Read: Anand Piramal Wiki, Biography, Height, Weight, Caste, Net Worth and More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sharmistha Mukherjee
- Sharmee was born in Kolkata. However, she was raised in New Delhi and has done all her education from the capital.
- Sharmistha Mukherjee is unmarried. For some strange reasons, she had decided to remain single throughout her life.
- She made a late entry into the world of politics despite being the daughter of a seasoned politician. That entry had also been disastrous as she lost Delhi Assembly Election from Greater Kailash against Saurabh Bhardwaj of AAP.
Subscribe us for latest updates related to Sharmistha Mukherjee!