Rita Bhaduri Wiki| Biography| Height| Age| Husband| Kids| Son| Cause of Death| Net Worth| Caste| Family: Rita Bhaduri was an Indian film actress and also a popular television actress. She was born on 4 November 1955 in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. She started her acting career with Bollywood as a supporting actress in 1970s and worked in many super hit movies, including Sawan Ko Aane Do. The 62 years old actress breathed her last on Tuesday morning i.e. 17th July 2018 after being admitted to a hospital for over 10 days. She was also a prominent face on television through her roles in Khichdi, Kumkum, Choti Bahu and Sarabhai vs Sarabhai. She has appeared in nearly 30 TV shows and was currently playing the role of Imarti Devi in Star Bharat’s TV show Nimki Mukhiya. Rita Bhaduri Wiki Bio Age
According to reports, she was suffering from the kidney ailment. Rita was at the Sujay Hospital in Vile Parle. She was fighting a weak kidney and was on dialysis. She died at around 1.30 a.m. and her family members took her body from the hospital at around 4 a.m. Rita Bhaduri Wiki Bio Age
Bhaduri was also associated with the Gujarati film industry even though she doesn’t belong to Gujarat. She has been an exceptionally successful actress in Gujarati film industry. He has acted in more than 71 films in Indian cinema. Rita Bhaduri Wiki Bio Age
Here is the full Bio(Wiki) of Rita BhaduriRita Bhaduri, her family/ mother/ father/ brother/ sister/ son’s name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, boyfriends, interests/hobbies, school, college, profession, movies, shows, hospital, cause of death, ethnicity, nationality, eyes color, hair color, high school, pictures, pics 2018, 2017, 2016, body figure, home address, phone number, email id, cars, university, husband, her twitter, Facebook, Instagram, earning /income/net worth, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth. How tall is Rita Bhaduri? Her current original height is 5 feet 1 inches and Weight is 55 KG.
Rita Bhaduri Bio Wiki Age
|Real Name||Rita Bhaduri|
|Famous Role||“Imarti Devi” (Babbu’s grandmother) in Star Bharat’s serial ‘Nimki Mukhiya’|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 155 cm
in meters– 1.55 m
in feet inches– 5’ 1”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||4 November 1955|
|Birthplace||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Date of Death||17 July 2018|
|Place of Death||Sujay Hospital, Vile Parle, Mumbai|
|Age (at the time of death)||62 Years|
|Death Cause||Cardiac Arrest|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|College/Institute||Film and Television Institute of India (FTII)|
|Educational Qualification||An FTII Course|
|Debut||Film: Teri Talash Mein (1968)
TV: Chunauti (1987)
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Navin Nischol (Actor)|
|Parents||Father– Name Not Known
Mother– Chandrima Bhaduri (Actress)
|Favourite Actor||Aamir Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, John Abraham|
|Favourite Actresses||Vidya Balan, Priyanka Chopra, Divyanka Tripathi|
|Favourite Activist||Anna Hazare|
|Favourite Singer/Musician(s)||A. R. Rahman, Alka Yagnik, Rekha Bhardwaj|
|Favourite Athlete(s)||Mary Kom, Saina Nehwal|
Rita Bhaduri Social Profiles Net Worth
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rita Bhaduri
- Rita was born into a middle-class Bengali family.
- Being born to an actress mother, she was always fascinated by acting.
- She was from the 1973 batch of the Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), Pune and her batch included actress, Zarina Wahab.
- Kamal Haasan made his Malayalam film debut in ‘Kanyakumar’ (1974) alongside Rita.
- She had an acting career of over 5 decades, where she played pivotal supporting roles in films like- Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa, Kya Kehna, Dil Vil Pyar Vyar and “Main Madhuri Dixit Banna Chahti Hoon.
- Despite being a Bengali, she had tasted a good amount of success in Gujarati films.
- Since the early 1990s, she was more seen the television and acclaimed fame by playing roles of a mother or grandmother in shows like- Hasratein, Sarabhai vs Sarabhai, Khichdi, Ek Nayi Pehchaan, Amanat, Ek Mahal Ho Sapnon Ka, and Kumkum.
- In the latter part of her acting career, she was more inclined towards the television because she found that there is more scope for women-centric roles in television than Bollywood.
- Her name is often confused with Jaya Bachchan‘s sister Rita Bhaduri Verma.
- She was suffering from the kidney ailment and had to go for dialysis every alternate day, and was at the Sujay Hospital in Vile Parle, Mumbai, for a week and was fighting her kidney ailment. On 17 January, at around 1: 45 am, she took her last breath after cardiac arrest.
- She was last seen in Star Bharat’s popular serial ‘Nimki Mukhiya,’ as “Imarti Devi,” the grandmother of Abhishek Sharma or “Babbu.” Rita Bhaduri Wiki Bio Age
Subscribe us for latest updates related to Rita Bhaduri!