Paul Qualley (Andie MacDowell Ex-Husband): Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Movies, Family, Parents, Net Worth: In the 1970s and 1980s, Paul Qualley did a lot of important modelling work that made him well-known.. However, it was his marriage to the renowned actress Andie MacDowell that truly brought him into the spotlight.
Who is Paul Qualley?
Paul Qualley is a talented person who is great at many things. He’s been a rancher, a model, a musician, and an actor. One movie he was in is called “Moon Europa,” which is famous. In the ’80s, he made a cool song called “Please Please” that lots of people liked. In the ’70s and ’80s, he did modeling and got famous. He married Andie MacDowell, and they became a power couple, making their fans love them and their wonderful relationship.
Paul Qualley Height, Weight & Age:
At 64 years old, Paul Qualley stands at an impressive height of 6.2 feet (188 cm) and maintains a lean physique with a weight of 77 kilograms.
Paul Qualley Education:
Paul finished high school at a nearby school in the ’70s. Later, he went to college and got his Bachelor’s degree in 1980.
Paul Qualley Family & Relationship:
Paul is the son of Lee James Qualley and Patricia Ann Rondou. He’s an American citizen. Paul was once married to Rosalie Anderson, widely known as Andie MacDowell. They got married in 1986 and had three children: Margaret, Rainey, and Justin Qualley. Margaret is also known as Sarah Margaret Qualley, and she’s a model and actress. Rainey Qualley performs as a singer and actress under the name Rainsford. Justin Qualley became a realtor. Despite their happy life together, Paul and Andie divorced in 1999, and Andie got custody of the kids. Paul’s current relationship status remains private.
Paul Qualley Career:
Paul had a diverse and successful career. He loved modeling from a young age and did well in ads and on runways in his 20s and 30s. He also acted in a famous movie called “Moon Europa.” Paul showed his musical talent by releasing the song “Please Please” in the 1980s. In his 40s, he focused on growing his family ranch business in Montana, USA. Paul’s career proves he is versatile and dedicated to trying new creative and business ventures.
Paul Qualley Net Worth:
While there is no specific information available regarding Paul Qualley’s net worth.
Here is the full bio of Paul Qualley including his, Height, Movies, Family, Parents, Net Worth, siblings, height, weight, age, zodiac, and other information.
|Full Name||Paul Qualley|
|Date of Birth||March 14, 1958|
|Place of Birth||New York, United States|
|Age||64 years old (as of March 2022)|
|Parents||Lee James Qualley and Patricia Ann Rondou|
|Children||Margaret, Rainey, and Justin|
|Height (feet)||6 feet 2 inches|
|Height (cm)||188 cm|
|Weight (kgs)||77 kgs|
|Weight (lbs)||169 lbs|
|Profession||Rancher and former model|
|Famous As||Andie Macdowell’s ex-husband|
Social Media Account:
Unfortunately, there is no accounts available of Paul Qualley.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Paul:
- Besides his successful modeling career, Paul is also an accomplished rancher, showcasing his versatility and passion for agriculture.
- He has pursued a career in acting and is known for his appearance in the movie “Moon Europa.”
- Paul released the track “Please Please” in the 1980s, showcasing his musical talents.
- He married actress Andie MacDowell in 1986, and their marriage gained significant public attention.
- Paul and Andie have three children together: Margaret, Rainey, and Justin.
- After their divorce in 1999, Paul chose to lead a private life away from the public eye.
- He has maintained a low profile, and his current relationship status remains undisclosed.
1. What is Paul Qualley’s profession?
- Paul is a rancher and former model. He has also pursued acting and music in his career.
2. When was Paul born?
- Paul was born on March 14, 1958.
3. How tall is Paul Qualley?
- Paul is 6 feet 2 inches (188 cm) tall.
4. Who is Paul Qualley’s ex-wife?
- Paul ex-wife is actress Andie MacDowell.
Also read: Ruchee Gurung: Wiki Bio Age
Subscribe to Wikibiograpy to get the latest updates about Paul Qualley!