Munna Bajrangi Wiki (Gangster)| Biography| Height| Age| Real Name| Wife| Net Worth| Family: Munna Bajrangi was an Indian born criminal and politician. He was born on June 2, 1967, in Bagpat, Uttar Pradesh, India. His real name was Prem Prakash Singh but he was popularly known as Munna Bajrangi. He has died in a gang war on July 9, 2018 (Monday) in District Jail Bagpat.
The dreaded gangster Munna Bajrangi was shot dead on Monday morning i.e. 9th July 2018 by Sunil Rathi, who was also lodged in the same jail. An altercation between Bajrangi and Rathi led to the death of the former. While Bajrangi was shifted to Baghpat jail from Jhansi, Rathi was transferred to the district jail from Roorkee. He had claimed a threat to life in Roorkee jail following which he was transferred to Baghpat, which is his hometown. Both Munna Bajrangi and Sunil Rathi were kept in the same barrack in the Baghpat jail.
Here is the full Bio(Wiki) of Munna Bajrangi, Gangster, his family/ mother/ father/ brother/ sister/ daughter’s name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, girlfriends, interests/hobbies, school, real name, murders, cause of death, killer, college, university, pictures 2018, girlfriend, his twitter, facebook, Instagram, earning /income/net worth 2018, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth. How tall is Munna Bajrangi? His current original height is 5 feet 7 inches and Weight 60 KG.
Munna Bajrangi Bio
|Real Name||Prem Prakash Singh|
|Famous For||His involvement in the murder of BJP MLA Krishnanand Rai|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 170 cm
in meters– 1.70 m
in feet inches– 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 60 kg
in pounds– 132 lbs
|Date of Birth||Year 1967|
|Birthplace||Pure Dayal Village, Ram Pur Block, Jaunpur District, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Date of Death||9 July 2018|
|Place of Death||District Jail Baghpat, Baghpat, Uttar Pradesh|
|Age (at the time of death)||51 Years|
|Death Cause||Murder (Shot dead)|
|Hometown||Pure Dayal Village, Ram Pur Block, Jaunpur District, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Address||Vill. Pure Dayal, Post. Marikpur, PS. Sureri, Dist. Jaunpur|
|Political Inclination||Apna Dal|
|Controversies||• On 29 November 2005, while attending a family wedding in Baswania, Uttar Pradesh, being a close aide of Mukhtar Ansari, Munna brutally killed BJP MLA Krishnanand Rai, on Ansari’s order by triggering more than 100 times with his AK 47. After four years, in 2009, he was last arrested from Mumbai by a special cell team led by DCP Sanjeev Yadav.
• He was accused in more than 40 murder and extortion cases.
|Wife/Spouse||Seema Singh (Politician)|
|Parents||Father– Parasnath Singh
Mother– Name Not Known
|Siblings||Jagat Singh, Bhuwal Singh|
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹1 crore (as in 2014)|
Munna Bajrangi Social Profiles Wiki Bio Net Worth
Some Lesser Known Facts About Munna Bajrangi
- During his childhood, he got involved in trivial fights, got into bad company and left his studies after the 5th standard.
- At the age of 17, he committed his first crime in Juanpur, and a criminal case was registered against him in case of illegal possession of weapons and his involvement in a fight.
- He initially joined the gang of Jaunpur’s gangster Gajraj Singh and worked for them for many years.
- In 1984, a fear was spread in Purvanchal after he murdered the BJP politician, Ram Chandra Singh.
- In 1998, Delhi Police’s encounter specialist team had shot him more than 8 times, and was even sent to the mortuary, but he was alive and escaped.
- In the early 2000s, he was with the Samajwadi Party headed by Mulayam Singh Yadav, but in the mid-2000s, he switched to Mayawati‘s Bahujan Samaj Party.
- He shot to fame in 2009, after he, along with others, brutally killed BJP MLA Krishnanand Rai.
- In 2012, he contested in the Uttar Pradesh assembly elections under Apna Dal and Peace Party of India.
- In 2013, he joined the gang of gangster and politician, Mukhtar Ansari, and fought against the don Brajesh Singh, to take control over coal worth crores of rupees, and liquor.
- He had a Facebook page under the name ‘Munna Bajrangi Youth Brigade.’
- On 9 July 2018, at around 6:30 am, he was shot 10 times in the head by gangster Sunil Rathiat inside the jail when tea was being served to the prisoners.
- Since 2009, he was in the Jhansi jail, and on 8 July 2018, at around 9:30 pm, he was transferred to Baghpat jail from Jhansi; as he was supposed to be produced in the court for his connection with the murder case of a BJP lawmaker.
- Just a week before his murder, his wife did a press conference and alleged that Uttar Pradesh Police’s Special Task Force was plotting a conspiracy to kill her husband.
Subscribe us for latest updates related to Munna Bajrangi!