Moses Tembe: Wiki, Bio, Background, Family, Career, Business, Children, Education, Qualifications, Net Worth: Moses Tembe is a successful, award-winning South-African businessman and has over 20 years of expertise in the sector. Late Nelli Tembe was his daughter. He is on the boards of several well-known firms and has received the Ithala Business and Investec Entrepreneur Awards. Once his child Anele Nelli Tembe attempted suicide in April 2021, his life got extensively exposed. When Anele died tragically, she was engaged to rapper Kiernan AKA Forbes.
Moses Tembe’s Background and Early Life
Tembe was born in the northern KwaZulu-Natal town of Jozini. He spent most of his time in the Umlazi area of Durban. We don’t know anything about his hometown, parents, or family. Moses Tembe born in 1963 is a multi-millionaire businessman and philanthropist. His successful business records have spanned almost three decades.
Moses Tembe’s Family
Moses Tembe is a married man. Moses Tembe’s wife’s name was Mrs. Lulu Msomi Tembe. She passed away in 2014. They have three children together. He later married Princess Ntandoyesizwe, the late Zulu King Goodwill Zwelithini’s daughter. Moses Tembe’s children are Zamatonga, Mbali, Nosipho, Nellie Tembe, and Vukile Tembe.
Moses Tembe’s Net Worth and Salary
Moses Tembe’s net worth is unknown, despite the fact that he is a well-known award-winning South African businessman. His net worth is estimated to be in the millions, however, his actual net worth is unknown at this time. His annual compensation is believed to be $2.45 million.
Moses Tembe Qualifications and Achievements
Moses Tembe has a Unisa BA in Public Administration and Political Science, as well as a Caltex Business Management Programme from the University of Cape Town. In 2002, Mr. Tembe received the Investec Bank/Sunday Tribune Entrepreneur Award. Moses Tembe has held the following positions:
- Secretary General and Vice President of the National African Federated Chamber of Commerce’s KZN section (NAFCOC)
- President of the Durban Chamber of Commerce and Industry Independent Non-Executive Director and Lead Independent Director of Beige Holdings Limited Founding Member of the Durban Growth Coalition (Central Committee spearheading overseas development projects in Durban)
- Non-Executive and Independent Director of Santova Logistics Limited (Santova Logistics (Pty) Ltd) Director of Durban Infrastructural Development Trust (Durban Infrastructure Development Trust) (formerly Spectrum Shipping Ltd.
Here is the full Bio of Moses Tembe his Nickname, Gender, Profession, height, profession, school, hometown, Zodiac sign, Birth date, Death date, Hair Color, Eye Color, Net worth, Children, Wives, weight, Age, Birthplace, Hometown, Nationality, and Religion
Moses Tembe Information Table
|Real Name||Moses Tempe|
|Height (approx.)||5’ 5”|
|Weight (approx.)||55 kg.|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||Not Known|
|Hair Color||Not known|
|Date of Birth||Not known|
|Age (as in 2022)||58 years old|
|Birth Place||Northern KwaZulu-Natal.|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Higher Education||Not Known|
|Educational Qualification||Not known|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Not Known
Sister – Not Known
|Wife/ Spouse||Lulu Msomi Tembe
Nosipho, Nellie Tembe,
and Vukile Tembe
|Net Worth||2.45 million dollars.|
Moses Tambe’s Social Media
Lesser Known Facts about Moses Tembe
- Moses served as the Chairperson of the KZN Growth Coalition and was instrumental in the creation of the Jozini Tiger Estate.
- Moses is also dedicated to assisting young start-ups and entrepreneurs and believes in the value of education.
- He is still a well-known and respected Chairman and Director of a variety of companies in retail, manufacturing, real estate, tourist, shipping, marine, and engineering.
Who is Moses Tembe?
Moses Tembe is a well-known South African businessman and the late Nelli Tembe’s father.
How old is he?
Moses Tembe was born in 1963 in Jozini village, Northern KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, and is 58 years old as of 2023. His birthday is unknown.
What is his net worth?
Moses Tembe’s estimated net worth is known to be 2.4 million dollars, as he is a well-known award-winning South African businessman.
What is his parent’s name?
Moses Tembe’s father and mother’s names are unknown because he has not published any information about his parents or siblings on the internet.
Also read about: Surbhi Anand: Wiki, bio, Age, Marriage, Net worth, Husband
Subscribe to us to know more information about Moses Tembe!