Ciku Muiruri: Wiki, Bio, Age, Brother, Husband, Daughter, Baby Daddy, Saved, Siblings, artur brothers, Biography, Height, Net Worth: Ciku Muiruri is a prominent Kenyan media personality known for her radio show “Busted” and her memoir “Love Is But A Dream.” She has experienced both success and controversy throughout her career, and continues to be recognized for her contributions to the media industry in Kenya.
About Ciku Muiruri
Ciku Muiruri is a Kenyan media personality, author and activist who has been in the spotlight for various reasons over the years. She is best known for her radio show Busted, where she exposed cheating spouses and partners. She is also the author of Love Is But A Dream, a memoir that chronicles her personal and professional journey.
Ciku Muiruri Family
Ciku Muiruri was born in Nairobi, Kenya, to a Kikuyu father and a Meru mother. She has two siblings: a brother and a sister. Her brother is a businessman who lives in the US, while her sister is a lawyer who lives in Kenya. Ciku Muiruri was married to a British man named Andrew Morton, whom she met while working at Capital FM. They had a daughter together named Erica Njeri, who was born in 1997. However, their marriage did not last and they divorced in 2004.
Ciku Muiruri’s daughter Erica Njeri is a graduate of the University of Nottingham in the UK, where she studied international relations and politics. She is also the founder of Le Ngai Foundation, a non-profit organization that advocates for blood donation and access to blood for all Kenyans. In June 2023, Erica Njeri and her friend Shanice Agose were kidnapped by a taxi driver in Nairobi and held captive for eight days. They were rescued by the DCI after a ransom demand was sent to Ciku Muiruri’s brother. Erica Njeri suffered injuries from a hammer attack during the abduction.
Ciku Muiruri Controversies
Ciku Muiruri has been involved in several controversies throughout her career, some of which have tarnished her reputation and credibility. Some of the most notable ones are:
– The Artur brothers scandal: In 2006, Ciku Muiruri was accused of having an affair with Artur Margaryan, one of the Artur brothers who were Armenian drug lords who operated in Kenya. Photos of them together at a hotel were leaked online and caused a public outcry. Ciku Muiruri denied the allegations and said that she only interviewed him for her show. She also claimed that she was set up by someone who wanted to ruin her career.
– The John Allan Namu scandal: In 2010, Ciku Muiruri was accused of having an affair with John Allan Namu, an investigative journalist who worked at KTN at the time. Namu’s wife Terryanne Chebet exposed their affair on Twitter and accused Ciku Muiruri of being a home wrecker. Ciku Muiruri admitted that she had a relationship with Namu but said that it was over and that she was not aware that he was married. She also apologized to Terryanne Chebet and said that she regretted her actions.
– The Anne Waiguru scandal: In 2015, Ciku Muiruri wrote an article for Daily Nation defending former Devolution Cabinet Secretary Anne Waiguru over corruption allegations.
Ciku Muiruri’s Achievements
Despite the controversies, Ciku Muiruri has also achieved some notable milestones in her career and personal life. Some of them are:
– She is one of the most influential and experienced radio personalities in Kenya, having worked in the industry for over 15 years.
– She’s the author of a successful memoir that has received positive reviews from readers and critics.
– She’s a mother of a daughter who is a university graduate and a social activist.
– She is a survivor of breast cancer, which she was diagnosed with in 2017. Also, she underwent surgery and chemotherapy and has been cancer-free since then.
– She is a devout Catholic who has a strong faith in God and often shares her spiritual insights on social media.
Ciku Muiruri Biography, Height, Net Worth
Ciku Muiruri was born on October 15, 1974, in Nairobi, Kenya. She is 48 years old as of 2023. She has a height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.68 m) and a weight of 60 kg (132 lbs). Her body measurements are 34-26-36 inches. Her hair color is black and her eye color is brown.
Ciku Muiruri has an estimated net worth of $1 million as of 2023. She earns her income from her career as a radio presenter, author and columnist. She also has other sources of income such as endorsements, advertisements and public speaking engagements.
Here is the full bio/wiki of her and her family, mother, father, name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, interests/hobbies, family, address, hometown, ethnicity, birthplace, parents, achievements, school, net worth, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion.
|Age||48 (as of 2023)|
|Family||Father, mother, siblings|
|Ethnicity||Kikuyu (father), Meru (mother)|
|Achievements||Successful radio career, author|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Muiruri
- She started her career as a news anchor at KTN when she was only 19 years old. She later moved to Capital FM and then to Nation FM, where she hosted Busted.
- She has a degree in journalism from the United States International University-Africa and a master’s degree in creative writing from the University of Oxford.
- She is a published author of a memoir titled Love Is But A Dream, where she chronicles her personal and professional experiences, including her infamous encounter with former Mungiki leader Maina Njenga.
- She is a vocal advocate for women’s rights and empowerment. She has spoken out against gender-based violence, female genital mutilation, and child marriage. She also mentors young girls through various initiatives.
- She is a mother of one daughter, whom she describes as her best friend and inspiration. She has kept her daughter’s identity and father private to protect them from public scrutiny.
Q: What is Muiruri known for?
A: Muiruri is best known for her radio show “Busted,” where she exposed cheating spouses and partners. She is also recognized as an author and media personality in Kenya.
Q: When was Ciku born?
A: Ciku was born on October 15, 1974.
Q: What is Ciku Muiruri’s net worth?
A: Unfortunately, the exact net worth of Ciku is unknown.
Q: What are Muiruri’s achievements?
A: Muiruri has achieved success as a radio presenter, author, and columnist. She has also overcome breast cancer, undergoing surgery and chemotherapy.
Q: What is the title of Muiruri’s memoir?
A: Muiruri’s memoir is titled “Love Is But A Dream.”
Q: Where was Muiruri born?
A: Muiruri was born in Nairobi, Kenya.
Q: What is Muiruri’s religion?
A: Ciku is a devout Catholic.
Subscribe to Wikibiography for latest update on Ciku Muiruri!