Ashameera Aiyappan: Age, Biography, Wiki, Net Worth, Pics, Relationship, Boyfriend and Parents. Ashameera Aiyappan is a blogger and a Journalist. She has interviewed a lot of famous personalities and has reviewed a lot of movies and shows on her blog. She is a reporter currently working in The New Indian Express and Indian TImes. Her current engagement celebration with P S Mithran a well-known director in the industry has made the viewers more excited.
Ashameera Aiyappan Early Life and Education
Ashmeera Aiyappan was born in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. No updates about the reporter’s Birth date and age or her early life have been posted. She has completed her Graduation in Journalism.
Ashameera Aiyappan Career
Ashmeera Aiyappan is a well-known reporter who has interviewed many famous personalities. She also holds the record for rating and reviewing many series and movies for The New Indian Express and Indian Times.
Ashameera Aiyappan Parents
No information about Ashmeera Aiyappan’s parents or siblings has been posted.
Ashameera Aiyappan Husband, Relationship status
Ashmeera Aiyappan has been engaged with PS Mithran a well-known director in the Industry. Has no kids yet though.
Ashameera Aiyappan Net Worth
Ashameera Aiyappan’s Net worth has not yet been disclosed but is rumored to be around $500,000.
Ashameera Aiyappan Movie Reviews
- Don (2022) – “Don is a well-intentioned film. It aims to speak of the well-oiled processing machine that our education system is. No matter what the input is, the output needs to be the same. It also aspires to speak of the steadfast faith Indian parents have in this system. But for a film with such lofty ideals, Don’s writing rarely engages with nuance. It only deals with extremes. For example, the film’s main two ‘villains’ are Chakravarthy’s father and his college’s disciplinary head Boominathan (SJ Suryah). Pre-dominantly, they are one-note characters. If Chakravathy’s father is obsessed with marks, Boominathan is obsessed with discipline. Their behavior is shown as borderline tyranny. But later, this is rationalized in just a few seconds and they magically transform into kinder, empathetic humans when they realize that Chakravarthy has a ‘dream’. There’s no denying that they might want the best for their son/student. But their good intentions do not erase the emotional trauma Chakravarthy faces due to their behavior Reality doesn’t function in binaries, but this is the nuance that you cannot expect from Don’s writing.”
- Kaathuvaakula Rendu Kaadhal (2022) – “Vignesh Shivan‘s Kaathuvaakula Rendu Kaadhal, starring Vijay Sethupathi, Nayanthara, and Samantha, thinks it is making a strong case for polyamory. However, the case the film makes is for patriarchy and sexism. Sure, one can have multiple partners if everyone involved knows about it, and agrees to be part of it. But in our society, and by extension Kaathuvaakula Rendu Kaadhal, this is just reserved for the man. It’s not that the film does not realize this. It tries to make feeble arguments to make it politically correct. But you know where its heart lies, and what it is trying to normalize. The film tries so hard, to make us empathize with Rambo (Vijay Sethupathi) — to gaslight us into thinking he is a ‘good’ guy, that it is okay for him to love and be with both Kanmani (Nayanthara) and Khatija (Samantha). The film has a few nicer moments. The romance even works independently, but they get lost amid the problematic chaff. Kaathuvaakula Rendu Kaadhal ends up being a cautionary tale for women. It normalizes, glorifies, and romanticizes every patriarchal trope that women are expected to put up with. It shows how even if the man does the bare minimum — help someone out from a tight spot, and is a decent human being — he will be praised for being a saint. However, women need to work very hard for that title. They have to forget all the lies, emotional manipulation, and complete avoidance of any sort of responsibility. Why? Because he is a ‘good guy’ — come on, he does not hit you, right! What else do you want?”
- GanguBhai (2022) – “One of the strongest tenets of patriarchy is to burden the woman with the complete responsibility of sex and lay accusations. If it is pre-marital, then the woman gets called a slut. In a marriage, there are accusations of ‘mundane la mudiyarathu’. Even in extramarital affairs, the other woman carries more blame than the man involved. In rape too, the frequent response is sadly still that she probably asked for it. Our cultural system absolves the man of responsibility and holds the woman accountable and judges her for the same. In a way, this bias is at the core of discourse in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s latest film, Gangubai Kathiawadi starring Alia Bhatt in the titular role. “It is men from your localities who come here, but why are we immoral, but not them?” asks Gangubai, in a rousing speech at Azad Maidan. “We are victims, yet we are being punished. We have the right to education, health, and dignified life,” she argues. Gangubai Kathiwadi is inspired by the life of sex worker Gangubai Kothewali aka Gangubai Kathiawadi, one of Mumbai’s influential brothel owners in the 1950s and 60s. The film is based on a chapter from Hussain Zaidi’s book Mafia Queens of Mumbai, which chronicles Gangubai’s life and her journey in lobbying for the rights of commercial sex workers.”
Here is the full bio/wiki of Ashameera Aiyappan, her name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, nickname interests/hobbies, boyfriend, spouse, cars, house, hometown, ethnicity, birthplace, parents, achievements, school, her Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok earning/income/net worth, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, date of birth.
Ashameera Aiyappan Bio, Height, Weight, Net Worth, Profile
|Real Name||Ashamameera Aiyappan|
|Profession||Journalist, Blogger, and reporter|
|Height (approx.)||Not Known|
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms-60 kg
in pounds-130.073 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2022)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign not||Not Known|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Higher Education||Not Known|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Journalism|
|Hobbies/Interests||Listening to songs, Watching Movies and Tv Shows and Reading books martial|
|Husband/Wife/Spouse||P S Mithran|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Social Media Accounts:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ashameera Aiyappan
- She has interviewed a lot of top celebrities
- She has over 7.9k followers on Instagram
Read More: Iman Vellani
Subscribe to us to get the latest updates about Ashameera Aiyappan!