Anu Kumari Wiki | Biography| Height| Age| Weight| Husband| Caste| Family: Anu Kumari got the 2nd rank (AIR 2) in the All India UPSC examination 2017. She was born on 18th November 1986 in Sonepat, Haryana, India. She started preparing for the UPSC Civil Services Examination after 10 years of completing her graduation. Though she was the 2nd best amongst the IAS toppers, she was the topper among the female candidates. Despite being a working woman, a wife, and a mother, she stepped out of all the roles and prepared for the UPSC Civil Services exam by staying alone at her maternal aunt’s house.
Here is the full Bio(Wiki) of Anu Kumari, her family/ mother/ father/ brother/ sister’s name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, boyfriends, interests/hobbies, school, her twitter, facebook, Instagram, earning /income/net worth, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth.
Anu Kumari Bio
|Real Name||Anu Kumari|
|Date of Birth||18 November 1986|
|Birthplace||Sonepat, Haryana, India|
|Star Sign / Zodiac Sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Sonepat, Haryana, India|
|Famous For||Topping the UPSC exam of 2017|
|Height in Centimeters||163 cm|
|Height in meters||1.63 m|
|Height in Inches||5' 4"|
|Weight in Kilograms||56 Kg|
|Weight in Pounds||123 Pounds|
|Body Measurements||34-26-32 Inches|
|Waist Size||26 Inches|
|Hip Size||32 Inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Husband / Spouse||Varun Dahiya (Businessman)|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc (Hons)
MBA in Finance and Marketing
|School||Shiva Shiksha Sadan, Sonepat|
|College / University||Hindu College, University of Delhi, New Delhi
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Some Less Known Facts About Anu Kumari
- She belongs to a Hindu-Jat family.
- She is married to Varun Dahiya, a Delhi-based businessman, and has a 4-year-old son, Rihan Dahiya.
- Anu did her schooling from Shiva Shiksha Sadan, Sonepat.
- She did her graduation in B.Sc. (Hons.) inPhysics from Hindu College, Delhi University and after that, she completed her MBA from IMT, Nagpur.
- She started her career with Aviva Life Insurance where she had an experience of 9 years. In 2016, she left her job to prepare for the UPSC Civil Services exam.
- She cleared the UPSC Civil Services exam in her 2nd attempt.
- She gave her first attempt in 2016 and the only reason for giving the exam was to understand the pattern. Unfortunately, she missed the prelims by just 1 mark.
- Her first UPSC Civil Services exam form was filled by her elder brother without Anu’s consent.
- She prepared her UPSC Civil Services exam at her maternal aunt’s house and sacrificed her personal life by sending her 4 years old son to her mother’s home for one and a half years.
- She used to study 10 to 12 hours per day.
- She wants to work for the sake of children & women of the society and would like to take legal actions against the criminals like rapists.
- She has been made the brand ambassador for the ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao’ campaign in the Sonipat District of Haryana.
Stay tuned for latest updates related to Anu Kumari!
Also Read: Sai Lokur Wiki| Bio and More