Tim Seifert Wiki| Biography| Height| Age| Weight| Girlfriend| IPL Team And Price| Family: Tim Seifert is a New Zealand cricketer. He was born on 14 December 1994 in Wanganui, New Zealand. He is a right-handed wicket-keeper batsman.
Here is the full Bio(Wiki) of Tim Seifert, his family/ mother/ father/ brother name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, interests/hobbies, school, coach, bowling speed/stats, his twitter, facebook, Instagram, earning /income/net worth, his real name, girlfriend, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth , IPL team and price.
Also Read: Washington Sundar Wiki, Bio and more
Tim Seifert Bio
|Full Name||Tim Seifert|
|Father Name||Not Known|
|Date of birth||14 December 1994 (age 23)|
|Birth Place||Wanganui, New Zealand|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Height||6′ 0″ In Feet Inches
1.91 m In Meteres
191 cm In Centemeters
|Weight||76 Kg in Kilogram
173 lbs in Pounds
|Figure(Body) Measurements||Chest- 42 inches
Waist – 32 inches
Biceps- 14 inches
|Role||WK-Batmsman, New Zealand|
|Batting Style||Right Handed Bat|
|ODI Debut||3 January 2019 v Sri Lanka|
|T20I Debut||13 February 2018 v England|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tim Seifert
- He was also the part of ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup in 2014.
- He scored the fastest century in a domestic Twenty20 match in New Zealand, batting for Northern Districts, He made century only from 40 Deleveries.
- He was the leading run-scorer in the 2017–18 Plunket Shield season for Northern Districts, with 703 runs in nine matches.
- In June 2018, he was awarded a contract with Northern Districts for the 2018–19 season.
- He made his T20I debut for New Zealand against England on 13 February 2018.
- He made his ODI debut for New Zealand against Sri Lanka on 3 January 2019.
Stay tuned for latest updates related to Tim Seifert!