Saurabh Chaudhary Wiki (Shooter)| Biography| Height| Age| Girlfriend| Caste| Father| School| Family: Saurabh Chaudhary is an Indian shooter. He won the Gold medal at the 2018 Asian Games. He became only the fifth Indian shooter to claim a gold in the Asian Games history, beating a field of multiple world and Olympic champions in the 10m air pistol finals. Saurabh Chaudhary Wiki Bio Age
Chaudhary, competing in his first senior event, showed maturity and calmness well beyond his age to snatch the lead from 2010 World Champion Tomoyuki Matsuda on the penultimate shot in the 24-shot final. Chaudhary, son of a farmer based in Kalina Village in Meerut, aggregated 240.7. The 42-year-old Matsuda from Japan misfired on the 23rd shot, an 8.9, to settle for silver. He scored 239.7. Chaudhary also set a Games record with his sensational effort. His last two shots were a 10.2 and 10.4, giving him the decisive lead. The Japanese’s last two shots were an 8.9 and 10.3. Saurabh Chaudhary Wiki Bio Age
Here is the full Bio(Wiki) of Saurabh Chaudhary, Shooter, his family/ mother/ father/ brother/ sister/ daughter’s name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, girlfriends, wife, children, awards, tournaments, medals, interests/hobbies, school, real name, university, pictures 2018, girlfriend, his twitter, facebook, Instagram, salary, earning /income/net worth 2018, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth. How tall is Saurabh Chaudhary? His current original height is 5 feet 5 inches and Weight 60 KG.
Saurabh Chaudhary Bio, Wiki, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Height, Wife, Children, Date of Birth, Birthplace, Nationality, Ethnicity
|Real Name/Full Name||Saurabh Chaudhary|
|Famous For||Winning Gold in Asian Games|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 165 cm
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet inches– 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 60 kg
in pounds– 135 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 34 inches
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 13 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|International Debut||Asian Championships at Tehran in 2016|
|Records (main ones)||• Best Juniors Score: 243.7 (ISSF Junior World Cup, Germany)
• Best Asian Games Score: 240.7
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Gold: Asian Games
• Gold: Asia Youth Olympics Games Qualification
• Gold: ISSF Junior World Cup
|Date of Birth||11 May 2002|
|Age (as in 2018)||16 Years|
|Birthplace||Kalina village. Meerut, Uttar Pradesh|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Kalina village. Meerut, Uttar Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification||High School|
|Parents||Father– Name Not Known (Farmer)
Mother– Name Not Known
|Favourite Shooter||Abhinav Bindra|
Saurabh Chaudhary Social Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Saurabh Chaudhary
- He was born in a Jat family in Uttar Pradesh.
- In an interview, his family told that he is fully immersed in the sport of shooting and starts practicing 5 in the morning every day.
- He first started playing the sport in 2015, just 3 years prior to winning his Asian Games Gold Medal.
- At just the age of 15, he beat Jitu Rai in the final of the KSS Shooting Championship in 2017.
- In December 2017, he qualified for the Youth Olympics Games with a gold medal in the 10th Asia Youth Olympics Games qualification.
- On 21 August 2018, he won the gold medal in the 10m Air Rifle tournament in the Asian Games with a record score of 240.7 beating Japan’s Tomoyuki Matsuda.
- Uttar Pradesh’s government announced on 21 August 2018 that they will give Saurabh ₹50 Lakh prize money and a Government job after he won a gold medal for India in Asian Games.
- After his victory in the Asian games, he was congratulated by many celebrities and sports personalities like Virender Sehwag, V. V. S Laxman, and Sania Mirza.
Subscribe us for latest updates related to Saurabh Chaudhary!