Sarah Jeong Wiki (The New York Times Journalist)| Biography| Height| Age| Boyfriend| Nationality| Racially insensitive tweets| Net Worth| Family: Sarah Jeong is a South Korean-born American journalist specializing in legal and technology topics. She was born in the year 1988 in South Korea. Jeong was appointed to the New York Times editorial board on August 1, 2018, and will be the lead writer on technology. She previously has written for The Verge and Vice’s Motherboard section and has also written articles for Forbes, the Guardian and The New York Times. Sarah Jeong has been called out by far-right activists for the allegedly racist tweets that she’s written in the past. Sarah Jeong Wiki Bio Age
Armin Navabi, the founder of Atheist Republic, tweeted a series of screenshots of Jeong’s alleged former tweets, which range with largely satirical commentary on white people. In one such tweet, she allegedly wrote, “I dare you to get on Wikipedia and play ‘Things white people can definitely take credit for,’ it’s really hard.”
Shortly after, the New York Times released a statement of its own, which read, “We hired Sarah Jeong because of the exceptional work she has done covering the internet and technology at a range of respected publications. Her journalism and the fact that she is a young Asian woman have made her a subject frequent online harassment. For a period of time, she responded to that harassment by imitating the rhetoric of her harassers. She sees now that this approach only served to feed the vitriol that we too often see on social media. She regrets it, and The Times does not condone it.” Sarah Jeong Wiki Bio Age
Here is the full Bio(Wiki) of Sarah Jeong, The New York Times Journalist, her family/ mother/ father/ brother/ sister/ son’s name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, boyfriends, interests/hobbies, shows, school, college, profession, ethnicity, nationality, eyes color, hair color, high school, pictures, pics 2018, 2017, 2016, body figure, home address, phone number, email id, cars, university, husband, her twitter, facebook, Instagram, earning /income/net worth, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth. How tall is Sarah Jeong? Her current original height is 5 feet 2 inches and Weight is 55 KG.
Sarah Jeong Bio
|Full Birth Name||Sarah Jeong|
|Age||30 years old (As of 2018)|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1988|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Not Known|
|Current Residence||The United States|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 2″
Centimeters: 160 cm
Meters: 1.60 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg
Pounds: 121 lbs
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-26-36|
|Shoe Size (US)||5|
|Parents||Father: Will Update
Mother: Name Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Famous Relatives||Not Known|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Ryan Gosling
Actress: Emma Stone
|Love to do||Listening to Music, Shopping, and Traveling|
|Favorite Color||Red and White|
|Like to eat||Chinese Food|
|Net Asset||Approx $300,000 USD (As of 2018)|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Contact Phone or Mobile Number||Not Known|
|Email Address||Not Known|
|Official Website||Will update soon|
Sarah Jeong Social Profiles Net Worth
Some Less Known Facts About Sarah Jeong
- Jeong attended the University of California Berkeley and Harvard Law School, where she was editor of Harvard Journal of Law & Gender.
- In March 2014 she launched with Electronic Frontier Foundation activist Parker Higgins a periodic newsletter titled 5 Useful Articles that offered a wry take on intellectual property issues, current and historical. The newsletter went on hiatus in 2015.
- In 2017, Forbes named Jeong to its “30 Under 30” media list.
- She’s Written For a Variety of Sites, Including The Verge, The Atlantic, The Washington Post, and The New York Times.
- In 2018, Jeong joined the editorial board of The New York Times.
- In the tweets that Navabi exposed, Jeong says a series of defamatory comments about white people. “I just realized why I can’t stand watching Breaking Bad or Battlestar Galactica,” Jeong tweeted. “The premise of both is just ‘white people being miserable.’”
- Twitter Has Exploded In Response to Jeong’s Tweets, Largely Pointing Out What They Think Is Hypocrisy. Sarah Jeong Wiki Bio Age
Subscribe us for latest updates related to Sarah Jeong!