Mohammed Siraj Wiki | Biography| Height| Age| Weight| Girlfriend| Stats| Profile| Family: Mohammed Siraj is an Indian cricketer, he was born on 13th March 1994 in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. He is a right-handed batsman and his bowling style is right arm fast medium. He was bought by Royal Challengers Banglore for a price of 2.6 crores for this season of the IPL.
He was born into a lower-middle-class family to parents Mohammed Ghaus and Shabana Begum. As a young kid, Siraj started playing tennis ball cricket as he did not have the privilege of being coached by the professionals at a young age. Hence, as admitted by Mohammed Siraj himself, he is a self-taught bowler. Tennis ball cricket taught him the ability to bowl in the block holes. After being a superstar in tennis ball cricket, friends of Siraj forced him to enroll as a professional cricketer. He joined the Charminar Cricket Club as a batsman but later turned into a fast bowler.
Mohammed Siraj made his debut in the 2015-16 Ranji Season for Hyderabad. However, he played a solitary game against Services. He failed to impress and had to warm the bench for the remainder of the tournament. However, he was impressive in the 50 overs Vijay Hazare trophy. He then played for the Hyderabad U23 team. His coach Arjun Yadav helped him get better with his skills. In the 2016-17 Ranji Trophy, Mohammad Siraj finished as the highest wicket-taker for Hyderabad with 41 wickets to his name at an average of 18.92.
Here is the full Bio(Wiki) of Mohammed Siraj, his family/ mother/ father/ brother name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, interests/hobbies, school, coach, bowling speed/stats, his twitter, facebook, Instagram, earning /income/net worth, his real name, girlfriend, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth , IPL team and price.
Also Read: Washington Sundar Wiki, Bio and more
Mohammed Siraj Bio
|Real Name||Mohammed Siraj|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 67 kg
in Pounds- 148 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 31 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
|International Debut||Test- N/A
T20- 4 November 2017 agaisnt New Zealand at Rajkot
|First-Class Debut||15 November 2015 (for Hyderabad) vs Services at Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi|
|Domestic/State Teams||Hyderabad (Ranji), Sunrisers Hyderabad|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm fast-medium|
|Batting Style||Right Handed Bat|
|Records/Achievements (main ones)||At the 2015-16 Ranji Trophy season, while representing Hyderabad, Siraj took 41 wickets in just 9 games.|
|Career Turning Point||Siraj's impressive performances in the 2015-16 Ranji season helped him to a spot in the Sunrisers Hyderabad squad for the 2017 edition of IPL.|
|Date of Birth||13 March 1994|
|Age (as in 2017)||23 Years|
|Birth Place||Hyderabad, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|School||Safa Junior College, Nampally, Hyderabad|
|Educational Qualification||12th standard|
|Family||Father- Mohammed Ghouse (Auto-rickshaw driver)
Mother- Shabana Begum (Used to work as a house maid)
Brother- Mohammed Ismail (Software Engineer)
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Listening to music|
Mohammed Siraj’s Social Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mohammed Siraj
- The youngster is very close to his parents and feels indebted to the numerous sacrifices that his parents have made for him. Belonging from a weak financial background, his parents sacrificed a lot to let him play the game of cricket. His father was an auto-driver.
- Siraj’s first income as a cricketer was INR 500. He had played a club match under the captaincy of his uncle. He bagged 9 wickets in the 25 over fixture. Impressed with his performance, his uncle rewarded him with INR 500. Now, he had a 2.6 crore IPL deal to his name.
- Elder brother of Siraj is an IT engineer. In his childhood, Siraj used to get a lot of bashing from his mother because he did not like studying. His brother, on the other hand, excelled at academics. Now, his mother is very proud for all the achievements that he has got today.
- After having bagged a big IPL deal, Mohammed Siraj still remembers the hardships his parents had to endure in his childhood. When he was bought at the auctions, Siraj had then remarked that the first thing he would do with the money will be to buy a new house for his family.
- On 4th November 2017, Mohammed Siraj made his international debut for India in the 2nd T20 against New Zealand in Rajkot, he got very emotional and cried during the Indian national anthem.
Stay tuned for latest updates related to Mohammed Siraj!