Mitchell McClenaghan Wiki | Biography| Height| Age| Weight| Wife| Stats| Profile| Family: Mitchell McClenaghan is a New Zealand International cricketer, he was born on 28th February 1990 in Northampton, England. He is a left-handed batsman and his bowling style is left arm medium fast. He was bought by Mumbai Indians for a price of 1 crore for this season of the IPL.
Here is the full Bio(Wiki) of Mitchell McClenaghan, his family/ mother/ father/ brother name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, interests/hobbies, school, coach, bowling speed/stats, his twitter, facebook, Instagram, earning /income/net worth, his real name, girlfriend, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth , IPL team and price.
Also Read: Washington Sundar Wiki, Bio and more
Mitchell McClenaghan Bio
|Real Name||Mitchell John McClenaghan|
|Profession||New Zealand Cricketer (Fast bowler)|
|Height||in centimeters- 188 cm
in meters- 1.88 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 2”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 90 kg
in Pounds- 198 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 44 Inches
- Waist: 36 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
|International Debut||Test- N/A
ODI- 19 January 2013 vs South Africa in Paarl
T20- 21 December 2012 vs South Africa in Durban
|Jersey Number||#81 (New Zealand)
#81 (IPL, County Cricket)
|Domestic/State Team||He took 35 wickets in 10 games for the Aces in 2011, after which he was added to the New Zealand squad.|
|Nature on field||Aggressive
|Likes to play against||Australia|
|Records (main ones)||• He took 4 for 20 in his ODI debut against South Africa, and became the 2nd New Zealand bowler to do so on debut.
• Took first 50 ODI wickets in 23 matches and was the 2nd fastest in world cricket to do so.
|Career Turning Point||After the 2008 Under-19 World Cup, his selection as a replacement to injured Kyle Mills for the 3rd Test against England at Napier.|
|Date of Birth||11 June 1986|
|Age (as in 2017)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Hastings, New Zealand|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Late Dennis McClenaghan
Mother- Jill McClenaghan
Brother- Not Known
Sisters- Not Known
|Hobbies||Travelling and reading|
|Controversies||He was arrested and convicted for littering in the Auckland for so many times.|
|Favourite Cricketer||Batsman: Stephen Fleming and Brendon McCullum
Bowler: Shane Bond and Daniel Vettori
|Favourite Food||Barbecue food|
|Favourite Actor||Adam Sandler|
|Favourite Actress||Nathalie Kelley
|Favourite Film||Hitman, Inception, Harry Potter, Paranormal Activity, Shrek, The Hangover and Minority Report|
|Favourite Musician||Eminem, Micheal Jackson, Adventure Club, Muse, Lil Wayne, Nirvana and Snoop Dogg|
|Favourite Book||The Power of One by Bryce Courtenay|
|Favourite Restaurant||Columbus Coffee in Auckland|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Renee Brown (Architect)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mitchell McClenaghan
- Tall and strong left-arm pacer Mitchell McClenaghan started his household profession for the Central Districts in 2009-10. He exceeded expectations in the main season, creating an important execution against the England Lions, when he grabbed five wickets for 36 runs, playing for the New Zealand Emerging Players.
- He later turned into a piece of the Central Districts’ squad for the Champions League.
- McClenaghan moved to Auckland from Central Districts in the 2011-12 season. In his first rundown A diversion, he enrolled amazing figures of 5-30 against the Northern Districts, trailed by 6-41 against Wellington.
- Amid that season, he got 16 wickets in six List A recreations and 35 out of 10 First-Class coordinates. This extraordinary execution earned him his T20I top against South Africa in December 2012. After a month, he made his ODI make a big appearance against a similar restriction.
- His first diversion was excellent as he grabbed four wickets for 20 runs, winding up just the second New Zealand player after Dayle Hadlee to take four wickets on make a big appearance.
- In June 2013, he joined Lancashire as an abroad player for their Friends Life T20 battle and won the Man of the Match grant in his first diversion against Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club, with a five-wicket pull.
- McClenaghan’s best ODI execution to date came against West Indies in December 2013 in the principal ODI when he enrolled his initial five-for in ODIs however lamentably, New Zealand lost the amusement by two wickets.
- As of late, McClenaghan was the pick of the bowlers for his side in the main ODI against Sri Lanka in Christchurch, getting four wickets.
- In spite of the fact that McClenaghan’s exhibitions previously the 2015 World Cup were incredible, the fabulous type of Boult and Southee implied that he found the opportunity to play just a single amusement in the competition. Recently, he has not possessed the capacity to make into the side because of a series of wounds.
Subscribe us for latest updates related to Mitchell McClenaghan!