Mehr Jesia Wiki | Biography| Height| Age| Weight| Boyfriends| Caste| Family: Mehr Jesia is a former Miss India and an Indian Supermodel. She was born on 30th November 1970 in Mumbai, India. She was the wife of the famous Bollywood actor Arjun Rampal. In 1998, Mehr married to her long-time boyfriend Arjun Rampal, who is a successful Indian Actor. The couple has 2 daughters Mahikaa (born 2002) and Myra (born 2005). On 20th May 2018, after 20 years of marriage, Mehr and Arjun decided to separate their ways. She won the Femina Miss India of the year 1986.
Here is the full Bio(Wiki) of Mehr Jesia, her family/ mother/ father/ brother/ sister’s name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, boyfriends, interests/hobbies, school, her twitter, facebook, Instagram, earning /income/net worth, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth. How tall is Mehr Jesia? Her current original height is 5 feet 10 inches and Weight 60 KG.
Mehr Jesia Bio
|Real Name||Mehr Jessia|
|Famous For||Being the wife of Arjun Rampal|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-34|
|Date of Birth||30 November 1970|
|Age (as in 2017)||47 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||The J.B. Vachha High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Sophia College for Women, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||College dropout|
Producer: I See You (2006)
|Hobbies||Swimming, Travelling, Dancing|
|Controversies||• In 2012, Ram Gopal Varma had gone to Arjun's house for script narration, where he said that he hates dogs and kids. After which, Mehr asked him to leave as they not only have a dog but also 2 daughters.
• On 3 March 2017, Mehr and Sussanne Khan were part of a party hosted by Fardeen Khan, but it ended up having an ugly fight, though the reason behind it is still unknown.
|Affair/Boyfriend||Arjun Rampal (Actor)|
|Marriage Date||29 March 1998|
|Husband/Spouse||Arjun Rampal (m. 1998-sep. 2018)|
Daughter- Mahikaa Rampal (born in 2002), Myra Rampal (born in 2005)
|Parents||Father- Homi Jesia (Model, Worked in Air India - Died in 2015)
Mother- Vera Jesia (Airhostess)
Sister- Avan Jesia (Elder, Teacher & Novelist)
|Favourite Model(s)||Shyamoli Varma, Vanessa Vaz|
|Favourite Fashion Designer||Rohit Khosla|
|Favourite Athlete||Andre Agassi (Tennis)|
|Car Collection||Toyota Corolla|
Also Read: Shruti Sinha Wiki, Bio, and More
Some Less Known Facts About Mehr Jesia
- Mehr belongs to a Parsi Family and grew up in Dadar Parsi Colony located in Mumbai.
- At the age of 5 years old, Mehr entered into J.B.Vachha School in Mumbai where she completed her early education or schooling. Later, she joined the University where she completed her Graduation.
- During her school days, Jesia participated in several sports competitions because she was interested in swimming, badminton from since her childhood.
- She won the Femina Miss India of the year 1986.
- In 2006, Mehr Produced a film along with her Husband Arjun Rampal. Their film’s name is I See You and the film was produced under Chasing Ganesha production house.
Subscribe us for latest updates related to Mehr Jesia!