David Willey Wiki | Biography| Height| Age| Weight| Wife| Stats| Profile| Family: David Willey is an English cricketer, he was born on 28th February 1990 in Northampton, England. He is a left-handed batsman and his bowling style is left arm medium fast. He was bought by Chennai Super Kings for a price of 2 crores for this season of the IPL. His First International Debut Match was Against Ireland on May 8, 2015. He Also Plays Domestic Cricket For Perth Scorchers, Yorkshire.
Here is the full Bio(Wiki) of David Willey , his family/ mother/ father/ brother name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, interests/hobbies, school, coach, bowling speed/stats, his twitter, facebook, Instagram, earning /income/net worth, his real name, girlfriend, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth , IPL team and price.
Also Read: Washington Sundar Wiki, Bio and more
David Willey Bio
|Real Name||David Jonathan Willey|
|Profession||English Cricketer (All- rounder)|
|Height||in centimeters- 185 cm
in meters- 1.85 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 1”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 85 kg
in Pounds- 187 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 33 Inches
- Biceps: 15 Inches
|International Debut||Test- N/A
ODI- 8 May 2015 vs Ireland in Dublin
T20- 23 June 2015 vs New Zealand in Manchester
|Jersey Number||#15 (England)
#72 (Yorkshire CCC)
#8 (Perth Scorchers)
|Domestic/State Teams||Yorkshire, Perth Scorchers|
|Batting Style||Left Handed Bat|
|Bowling Style||Left-arm Fast-medium|
|Nature on field||Aggressive|
|Likes to play against||Australia
|Records/Achievements (main ones)||• David played his first game against Leicestershire, his father's old club. He scored 60 on his debut constructing a tall partnership with Andrew Hall.
• Phil Edwards, was his first wicket. It was his second first class cricket match against Kent.
• In 2009, while playing a T20 match against It was in the Twenty20 Worcestershire, he bowled a sensational spell, taking 3 wickets for 9 runs. He finished off the season with an average of 11.30.
• While representing Northamptonshire in 2013 Life T20 final match, against Surrey, David bowled out 4 for just 9, which claimed the team a victory of 102 runs. He had got a hat-trick to vacuum up the tail of the opposition.
|Date of Birth||28 February 1990|
|Age (as in 2017)||27 Years|
|Birth Place||Northampton, England
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Peter Willey (Former English Cricketer & Umpire)
Mother- Not Known
Sister- Name Not Known
|Hobbies||Playing Golf, Cycling, Swimming|
|Favorite Singers||Rihana, Adele, Michael Bublé|
|Wife||Carolynne Good (Musician)
Daughter- Heather Willey
Some Lesser Known Facts About David Willey
- David belongs cricketers family background. his father Peter Willey is an international cricketer who plays for England.
- In 2016, he married Carolynne Poole who is a singer as well as songwriter.
- In May 2015, David debuts his one-day international cricket against Ireland. And in the same year June 2015, he debuts for T- 20 international cricket against New Zealand.
- In 2018 IPL, Chennai Super Kings signed David Willey to replace Kedar Jadhav.
Subscribe us for latest updates related to David!