Brad Gerstner: Wiki, Bio, Age, Family, Career, Weight, Wife, Net Worth, Siblings, birthday, school, Hometown: Brad is the Founder & CEO of Altimeter Capital – Crunchbase, and is a well-known American Investment Partner, Individual/Angel. Brad Gerstner was born in the state of Indiana on May 4, 1971. Brad will be 50 years old in 2021. Thomas Gerstner (father) and Martha Burt Gerstner (mother) reared Brad Gerstner in Indiana, the United States (mother). Brad Gerstner has siblings as well. Lynne Vandy, William Gerstner, and Douglas Gerstner are Brad Gerstner’s sisters and brothers. Brad now resides in the city of Woodside, California, in the United States of America. Brad Gerstner is well-known on social media, particularly on Instagram and Facebook, where he has a sizable fan base. Gerstner’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 and $2 billion by 2021. (approx). We’ll look at Brad Gerstner’s wiki, biography, wife, children, age, height, weight, family, net worth, and social media in this post.
Brad Gerstner Early Life
Brad was born in the state of Indiana on May 4, 1971. He will be 50 years old in 2021. Martha Burt is Gerstner’s mother’s name, and Thomas Gerstner is his father’s name. Brad Gerstner has siblings as well. Lynne Vandy, William Gerstner, and Douglas Gerstner are his sisters and brothers. Brad went to Indiana University and Harvard Business School for his education. He also earned his master’s degree from Harvard
In 2007, Brad married Michelle Boyers, and the couple had two children, Lincoln and Jack.
Brad was born in a well-educated household on May 4, 1971, in Indiana, United States. Brad will be 50 years old in 2021. Martha Burt is Brad Gerstner’s mother’s name, and Thomas Gerstner is his father’s name. Gerstner has three brothers and sisters. He has two brothers and one sister. Lynne Vandy is his sister, while William Gerstner and Douglas Gerstner are his brothers.
Brad is approximately 5 feet 8 inches tall, with a height of TBA in millimeters and TBA in meters. His weight is around 68 kg, and his weight in pounds is TBA. His hair is brown, and his eyes are also brown.
Approximate height in feet and inches: 5 feet 8 inches
Here is the full Bio/Wiki of Brad, his family/ mother/ father/ brother name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, interests/hobbies, girlfriends, wife, spouse, cars, property, bikes, address, email, house, hometown, ethnicity, hometown, birthplace, parents, achievements, phone number, school, his Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, earning /income/net worth, birthday, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date Of Birth.
Brad Gerstner Bio, Height, Weight, Profile, Net Worth
|Real Name||Brad Gerstner|
|Height (approx.)|| in inches- 5’8”
in centimeter- 172.72
in meters- 1.727
|Weight (approx.)||68 Kg|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||May 4, 1971|
|Age (as in 2021)||50 Years Old|
|Birth Place||Indiana, United States|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Indiana, United States|
|School||Harvard Business School|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate|
|Address||Woodside, California, United States of America.|
|Hobbies/Interests||Traveling, Internet surfing, playing, listening to music, investing, shares, stock|
|Siblings||William Gerstner, Douglas Gerstner and Lynne Vandy|
|Children||Lincoln and Jack|
|Net Worth||$1-2 Billion (approx).|
Some lesser-known facts about Brad Gerstner
- William Gerstner and Douglas Gerstner are Brad Gerstner’s brothers. Lynne Vandy is her sister’s name.
- His net worth is believed to be between $1 and $2 billion (approx).
- Gerstner adores animals.
- Dogs and cats are Brad Gerstner’s favorite pets.
- Gerstner enjoys traveling, surfing the internet, playing and listening to music, and investing in stocks and shares.
- In 2007, Gerstner married Michelle Boyers, and the couple had two children, Lincoln and Jack.
- Brad was born in Indiana, United States of America, and presently resides in Woodside, California, United States of America.
- United shares were valued at $150 million by Altimeter Capital. In addition, Expedia stock is worth $50 million. He is one of the country’s wealthiest individuals.
- Brad is the Founder & CEO of Altimeter Capital – Crunchbase and is a well-known American Investment Partner, Individual/Angel. As of 2021, his net worth is projected to be between $1 and $2 billion (approx).
Social Media Accounts
Also read, Thomas Selleck: Wiki
Subscribe to us to get the latest updates about Brad Gerstner!